Advise - Alternator Unavaliable

Hey guys, simple question. I'm about to start putting together a 10,000W RMS system now.. I'm in Australia and high output alternators are a myth here. Is there any other way I can get around not needing one? Need some serious knowledge here.

Thanks heaps guys!

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..

why cant you order one.. if its just because they dont make one for your car you can always get one made from another car and make a custom bracket and solder a new alt plug to the wires after all all the alt does is spin it doesnt matter what car is spinning it just that its plugged in hope that helps

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

It's more about importing it to Australia, I've been trying to get someone to do it for a year almost. You have no idea how much trouble I have been through trying to get one imported to Australia. No one wants to even consider it.. a lot of us aussie guys have the same issue.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

It's more about importing it to Australia, I've been trying to get someone to do it for a year almost. You have no idea how much trouble I have been through trying to get one imported to Australia. No one wants to even consider it.. a lot of us aussie guys have the same issue.

contact Mechman - they have no problems with overseas shipping, always respond in a timely fashion and can hook you up with an alt for just about any application

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

Awesome, thanks for the info.

Im am sure they have emergency vehicles there....see if you can find one in a scrap yard and pull its alt...might work

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

There has to be people in Australia that make HO alternators... Start looking for people who rebuild them and then inquire about HO alternators through them. If a given company doesn't make them odds are they would know who does.

contact Mechman - they have no problems with overseas shipping, always respond in a timely fashion and can hook you up with an alt for just about any application

x2

Ask dominic at Irraqi alternators if he isn't too busy. :peepwall:

Best advice I can give on that idea is to stay away until he has things sorted out.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts