my kick backs epic herb pictures page 4

was 15 grams for about 100 bucks, i'll have some new pics up soon enough, that bud is lasting a while haha, when i re up ill get some new pics of something else

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

damn that is cheap. a quarter of that shit around here could be anywhere from 100-130. Sooo who wants to let me come visit them In cali haha

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

it's better to just buy from dispenseries, when you buy oucnes, they drop the prices even more, and throw in other stuff.. and like i said before you can get free samples of strains if you just ask nicely, they'll usually throw in a free gram of whatever

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

whats the average you pay for something like that from a dispensary? like say the 1/4 or snow cap or hawgs breath?

the place i go to has snow cap for 50$ a 1/4 i paid 60 and left with 8grams a pre rolled j and a gram of trainwreck and some green crack hash. they always give me free stuff because i drive 100 miles round trip. and usually bring a new person with me that spends a good amount :santa:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

the one i get from delivers for free and it's down the street :) 100 miles is a far drive to have with the munchies

yea it does... it really sucks when you have a special rice crispy and know its gonna have you ripped... but you eat it anyway !! :yahoo:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

the place i go to has snow cap for 50$ a 1/4 i paid 60 and left with 8grams a pre rolled j and a gram of trainwreck and some green crack hash. they always give me free stuff because i drive 100 miles round trip. and usually bring a new person with me that spends a good amount :santa:

not to threadjack, but if this stuff is for medical use, why the hell would it be called green crack?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

ha ive had green crack and snow caps. smoothest ive had was great white shark. no cough and was decent to say the least. cali FTW :peepwall:

Archived