Second Skin Audio

Pyle 15" Woofers

I want to play with some of those $200 21" Pyles.. :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

haha 21" pyles?

never heard of those but damn. i can see it now

"fuck 18s, i've got 21"s!!!"

ty

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

the problem i have had with those subs is that the lead wire burns in to. they wont hold any real power for long playing times. but in burst they sound ok and beat pretty hard for a entry level sub.

Not to be an ass but that sounds like a pretty good reason to call a sub shit.

I played around with some Blue Waves when I was like 16. Really wish I could have one now to play with. They looked decently stout for how cheap they were.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

you never know , i have put in some garbage subs before and they dident sound that bad but it was a really good box that i made , i bet they sound better than a 1000 dollar w-7 , if you build a good box you will be just fine , if you can make a box over 6 cubic feet and you should be happy, dont knock the pyles till you try them ,look at the basket on the 21 pyles and look at the wardens basket, they look very close .

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee

[/size]

Not to be an ass but that sounds like a pretty good reason to call a sub shit.

I played around with some Blue Waves when I was like 16. Really wish I could have one now to play with. They looked decently stout for how cheap they were.

well if there shit for burning a tinsel wires. ive had the same problem with a few of the re audio sx 18. and thats not a shit sub. maybe not as good as some but for 360 bucks vs 100. big differance in price and simular probs. i had realy good luck with pyles bluewave model. there better than what most people think. as long as you dont give em to much power there fine. ive built all types of systems and some of the cheaper subs get a bad rep. every one needs to give shit a chance before they shoot em down. i have a system using cheap subs 8 12inch hifonics hifis in a ported box. and i bet when you hear it you will see what im saying. the shit beats so hard i almost cant drive with it up all the way. no shit it will make your face go numb after 30 secs or so. and if you listen to a whole song you will be sick or deaf. and not bad sound q . im not saying all cheap subs are good cause some are junk. but there are a few i would beat.

• 3 weeks later...

it sounds pretty damn good!

ty

TY

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

lol in a house any sub will do work son! the 6" sub off 25w rms that came in my creative 7.1 kit is loud as hell during a movie.

i was half expecting to see the laptop fall down.. i was dissapointed. i guess too much tosh.0 for me. You get trained to seeing something funny/ messed up in vids haha. You get yourself a plate amp for those subs and ditch the battery rig.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

• 1 month later...

lol in a house any sub will do work son! the 6" sub off 25w rms that came in my creative 7.1 kit is loud as hell during a movie.

i was half expecting to see the laptop fall down.. i was dissapointed. i guess too much tosh.0 for me. You get trained to seeing something funny/ messed up in vids haha. You get yourself a plate amp for those subs and ditch the battery rig.

everyones seen too much of that show haha

for comedy central, i think its got potential to stick around for a while. people will always have videos of stupid shit :lol: . most shows dont make it past 2 seasons (excluding southpark, daily show/colbert report)

I think you should, you will be amazed and shocked. BFE has 8 of the 21's in a diamond box and it's by far the hardest bass i ever heard

eight 21"s? :werd_msword:

for it to be anything but the hardest bass ever heard, that would be a huge fail haha

i would love to check this thing out

whos got it again?

ty

TY

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

I honestly think a lot of people here need to get out more and listen to more systems, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived