a subwoofer is a speaker... so a clip is the same thing as a magazine? just another/more specific name. (just going by your analogy, and ya, trying to bug you a little lol)

sure, a subwoofer is a type of speaker. magazines and clips are both devices used to hold ammunition. the problem is when people dont differentiate.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

LMAO nice thread. Everytime I read clip on here I just shrug it off... kinda like half the advice people give on here.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

mr. rection, you must not be aware that the average kid talks like his favorite rap cd. Most of the rappers say clip, right?

yes, i am aware of that. stupid shit like that is what is wrong with the kids (shitheads) these days.

Owner of BigAss Ports

mr. rection, you must not be aware that the average kid talks like his favorite rap cd. Most of the rappers say clip, right?

thats cause sayin magazine instead of clip messes up your flow lol. dont mean some rappers dont know the difference :shrug:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

thats cause sayin magazine instead of clip messes up your flow lol. dont mean some rappers dont know the difference :shrug:

so... they make themselves look uneducated in order to be cool? i never knew it was cool to be stupid, but looking at high school kids these days, it now makes sense.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Sooo...... What your saying is Magazine, and clip are different???

haha.. jk, get the point

from what I see, the main difference is Magazine is a spring loaded, or mechanically loads the gun, while a clip, just holds bullets, with no actual mechanism on the "clip" Relies on the gun to pull the bullets into the firing chamber?

simple enough

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

from what I see, the main difference is Magazine is a spring loaded, or mechanically loads the gun, while a clip, just holds bullets, with no actual mechanism on the "clip" Relies on the gun to pull the bullets into the firing chamber?

simple enough

not quite.

Owner of BigAss Ports

:orly3: i really hate when you see someone itching saying they have a rash and its really herpes

i hate when someone calls a gun a gat

i hate when someone calls loud music slump

i hate when someone puts ugly ass spoiler on ricers

i hate when people live with mommy and daddy and claim to be ballers

edit: oops i thought this was a random complain thread...... :lol: i kid i kid

but it must really be bugging you. you made a comment about this yesterday and posted this today

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i dont understand the beef? Whether someone says clip or mag....i think we all know what they are talking about.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived