Jump to content

How SMD looked back in 2006


Recommended Posts

Posted

edit:

june of 07

almost 8000 active posts :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

i think i joined in september of 06 maybe??

your joined date is stated under your avatar :shrug:

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Posted

waybackmachine ftw. I can't say I've been on SMD this long though, looks OLD.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Posted

You do know that if you go to your profile, that in the adress bar it will show your member number then your user name, like mine comes up as "http://...30494-lautruche/" I figured it out right away when I was trying to find out my member number, because it's how most forums I've used do it. Hope that helps ya guys.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

yeah that's how i heard about smd, ROE

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

I came over from termpro. Ive been around along time. carsound. sounddomain pre crash.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Those were the good ole days.

I found out about this website in late 2006.

Then finally joined in 2009.

I was the number one lurker.

lol

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

  1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1715 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...