Saw a craigslist fail thread, thought id start a youtube fail/question fail such as yahoo answers/or picture fail. Post things such as this here :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090212004046AAWShPd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmwcF1cj1JI

ACTUAL DESCRIPTION TO THIS VIDEO:

This is my 4 month old system (new). It is (I know) the loudest system in town and no one seems to be able to beat it even with the same sub! I think it might be my knowledge in bass but I could be wrong... I put it in a very big old speaker box (just like the VR3 system I had earlier) and it is ran with the same amp as my other system. This system will shake my windows in my house from 50 feet away and sometimes I will knock down pictures off the wall and my grandma will get mad (: as you can see at the end of the video she was pretty pissed. I haven't really had the time to make a video of it so hear it is with my spy camera (: It has had a db meter tested in it and it has been up to 142 db!!! I was surprised when I saw that. I have to be careful when im cruising down the street with my system up because the cops can hear me for about a mile away! It has done some damage to the trunk as you can see in the video and I have been able to recover it somewhat. It does shake my side doors the most though. I though they were going to fly open when I first saw them. some how I have managed to not crack any window in my car but they do flex a lot! I have yet to come across a person (in person) with a louder system than I have. I don't really know how people get that sony xplods are shit. I have seen other peoples and I can agree that there system is shit. I think it's just the way you make it to be. mine is in a huge box. mine is faced up facing the trunk lid. mine is ran off only 600 watts bridged. mine is a 1200 watt 12". and that is pretty much it. My car has no modifications in it just a stock alternator and stock battery. I dont even have the big 3 upgrade or terminals if that! Just a couple of wires and a small 30 amp fuse is all.

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

im fuckin dizzy from trying to watch that.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

As you can see it doesn't vibrate that much, Ow Shit

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

lol Kid thinks he is the MAN with that shit. I mean as long as he's happy with his setup thats all that matters but he doesnt have to claim it does a 142 or is the loudest in his town. "see I fixed the trunk rattle, it doesnt rattle much anymore" hmmm maybe because your looking for trunk flex from a 12'' xpload on 600 rms at best in what looks to be a sealed box made from plywood?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Holy Fuck Im with you Ray i felt like i was watchin another Blair Witch Project movie. That shit almost made me sick he was spinnin round so much

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived