Mead916 hating on fans!!!

Your fans made you?

Lol wow thats pretty weak.

I don't know if I met a different Steve Meade.

But he would give the shirt off his back.

Lol in 2002 when I met Steve he was a cool dude back then.

Lol he's the hater, I can't tell u how many times Steve does favors for other people.

He don't want credit for his good deeds.

Sum it all up.... this dude don't know Steve.

guys i just want you to think about this . You guys are all talking about jp and what not. You're no better about it than the guy who is the reason this thread was started. be bigger than that and let it go. You keep shining sun on weeds and they stay growing ya dig? Let karma work its magic and im not talking that chick at magic city on the pole.

did you say weed?!?!?!?!?!??! B)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i love dudes avitar^^ and steve needs to get back to his shop n finish that damn vid of him tuning his system so i can hear what it sounds like :woot::lol:

and maby u could pick up one of those mics like that dude from soundmancaraudio has to go on his hd cam, would make the vids sound a shit ton better but thats just me i guess

my buddy has a rta, n said he would tune my system with it for $50, dunno if that good or not but anyways

keep on keepin on brudda :friends::drinks:

takes a real man to put up wit :bull: on a daily basis and still work a full time job, raise a family, and still have time to do audio and help us on the site, i see nothing to hate on really

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Lmao he's takin this shit to facebook now, he's said shit about 99vic and what made me lol hard is a while back he said steves 1 db louder than him but to the ear his is twice as loud, sounds like someone full tilted on the metter and hurt his vagina on the way to the ladies room

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ok I guess I should say something since David came off Hiatis to post...

After spending the time i did in mississippi with David working on JPs truck i learned a few things:

JP is prolly one of the hardest working people you will ever run across, and the good stops there...

No one but David amd I will know the work that was put into his truck while there amd the fake ass friendships that came from being there. It was common for one thing to be said/promised/agreed on only to not happen or be pawned off for others to handle. This dude would pimp his own mother if it would have the slightest chance of making someone think he was cool for it. He is a as fake and out for an image as they come. He takes so much pride in his looks and his body to attract 14yr old Girls to swing from his nutsand puff his little Pedo dick. Jp is butthurt that he went out see Meade and they didnt get all buddy buddy best friends cuzz Meade obviously doesnt surround himself with punk ass people. The KOB fuels his need for that Im cool cause i know So-n-so want he so urns for. I gave this tool chance after chance to show he was a real man threw all of this, conversations threw BBM and Txts and yet he still wants to act as he does.

I kinda wish he wouldnt have gotten bant yet so he could tell the entire internet what he di for US why we built his truck..cuzz he sure as fuck didnt pay for what the installation was worth i will say that.

Karma is a mother fucker and so is some 14yr old chicks dad, one of them will catch up soon enough..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Ok I guess I should say something since David came off Hiatis to post...

After spending the time i did in mississippi with David working on JPs truck i learned a few things:

JP is prolly one of the hardest working people you will ever run across, and the good stops there...

No one but David amd I will know the work that was put into his truck while there amd the fake ass friendships that came from being there. It was common for one thing to be said/promised/agreed on only to not happen or be pawned off for others to handle. This dude would pimp his own mother if it would have the slightest chance of making someone think he was cool for it. He is a as fake and out for an image as they come. He takes so much pride in his looks and his body to attract 14yr old Girls to swing from his nutsand puff his little Pedo dick. Jp is butthurt that he went out see Meade and they didnt get all buddy buddy best friends cuzz Meade obviously doesnt surround himself with punk ass people. The KOB fuels his need for that Im cool cause i know So-n-so want he so urns for. I gave this tool chance after chance to show he was a real man threw all of this, conversations threw BBM and Txts and yet he still wants to act as he does.

I kinda wish he wouldnt have gotten bant yet so he could tell the entire internet what he di for US why we built his truck..cuzz he sure as fuck didnt pay for what the installation was worth i will say that.

Karma is a mother fucker and so is some 14yr old chicks dad, one of them will catch up soon enough..

AARON WINS, /thread

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

aron done finished this bish lol

i knew price acted like a damn pedo tool for a long time but damn he a fake ass ambercromebi bitch

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I will say this... a lot of people are talking shit about him.. while I do agree... I've actually said it TO him.. and delt with ALLLLLL his nuthuggers.... so if u guys just don't have the balls to either tell him how u feel there really is no reason to post it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived