Sonic Electronix

Hey when i got my new car first thing i looked at was teh trunk lol.im like yeah im likeing this lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ok so its looking like im going to get it. i just got to go talk to the bank to finalize the papers i drove today and the thing is so ridiculous i love it ok on to the system im going to have 1 18inch dc lvl 5 now i was thinking of a battery in back and an aftermarket battery in the front and of course a new alternator now i got to think of what im going to be running this off what do you guys think and i dont have a budget i just want it to sound good cuz i can get what i want if i just save over time let me know thanks guys

waht was this on?what vehice?was this a test tone or on music?

Both on music.

The type rs were in an impala, and the lvl 5 was in an envoy. Although the Rs were only seeing 500rms each, and the level 5 was seeing over 3000, so that's a HUGE difference, lol.

ok now i got to decide on what amp. what do you guys think and if you find one can you please include link thanks.

Look into sundown, they are really nice, check the for sale section on here. They may seem a little pricey but I think they would be worth it, plus no one will tell you your amp sucks, lol. They are also having a sale on refurbished sundowns straight from the factory. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/10634-used-b-stock-refurbished-amps-and-misc/

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Look into audioque? Great stuff at a great price, not to mention very good customer support

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

Archived