good fights tonite, i think he thought of tappin out but didnt really want to actually do it. too bad he did he had it won if it wasnt for that last submission

big country. dis appointing

Fitch is the man son! Top 10 fighters right now, 21/22 of his last fights he won. That Hughes fight sounded epic, Silvas sounded like a snooze fest just like the last one. Glad that fat ass Roy Nelson lost though, he's wayyyy too cocky and all he does is lay his fat stomach on the other fighters face and smother them.

shit was good for sure. silva was the man for coming back and gettin it and sonnen was the man for backing up all his talk about beating silva up and putting pressure on him. a few good ones tonight and was under rated payper view for sure. i actually forgot it was on til a couple hour before lol

call me a fanboy all you want silva is the man

lol im sayin dudes a beast

good fights tonite, i think he thought of tappin out but didnt really want to actually do it. too bad he did he had it won if it wasnt for that last submission

big country. dis appointing

i cant even imagine how sonnen feels ... fuckin sucks for him

Fitch is the man son! Top 10 fighters right now, 21/22 of his last fights he won. That Hughes fight sounded epic, Silvas sounded like a snooze fest just like the last one. Glad that fat ass Roy Nelson lost though, he's wayyyy too cocky and all he does is lay his fat stomach on the other fighters face and smother them.

roy nelson is pathetic ... cant stand him he could barely beat kimbo if he wouldnt hav sat on him

shit was good for sure. silva was the man for coming back and gettin it and sonnen was the man for backing up all his talk about beating silva up and putting pressure on him. a few good ones tonight and was under rated payper view for sure. i actually forgot it was on til a couple hour before lol

right as im giving up on silva it happens it was beasty lol ... and before the fight i was like who is sonnen and why is he talking all this bs but he definetly earned alot of respect with that fight

lol im sayin dudes a beast

i cant even imagine how sonnen feels ... fuckin sucks for him

roy nelson is pathetic ... cant stand him he could barely beat kimbo if he wouldnt hav sat on him

right as im giving up on silva it happens it was beasty lol ... and before the fight i was like who is sonnen and why is he talking all this bs but he definetly earned alot of respect with that fight

His style is effective, he just doesn't have to be a total douche about it though. He acts like being fat is the greatest thing in the world for mma and he finally got worked by easily top 5 heavyweights so I'm stoked about that, then he gets to fight Lesnar once Lesnar stomps Velasquez. Should make for a good fight I'm sure it'll be like either Lesnar V Mir 2 or like Lesnars last fight :P.

All I say is silva was dominated all 5 rounds. I think sonnen may have thought about tapping out but it was clear he tapped once. Sad, but its whatever. I say rematch

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I saw the worst reffing of my life in the Sonnen Vs Silva fight. There were a handfull of time from round 1 all the way to 5 where the ref could have stopped the fight because Sonnen was manhandling Silva and Silva wasn't even defending himself, so that was supposed to be a TKO. But no. But as soon as Silva locks in a submission and it LOOKS like he could have considered Sonnens actions a tap he stopped the fight. Sonnen didn't tap, he was still adjusting his position, he was doing everything he was supposed to do to get out of that triangle choke, all he had to do was PUSH Silvas leg off, and that's what he was doing since as soon as the ref moved towards them Sonnens head was free and Silva was going for a leg lock.

That fight was BS and I think Sonnen should get a rematch so he could take the belt he was supposed to get tonight.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I saw the worst reffing of my life in the Sonnen Vs Silva fight. There were a handfull of time from round 1 all the way to 5 where the ref could have stopped the fight because Sonnen was manhandling Silva and Silva wasn't even defending himself, so that was supposed to be a TKO. But no. But as soon as Silva locks in a submission and it LOOKS like he could have considered Sonnens actions a tap he stopped the fight. Sonnen didn't tap, he was still adjusting his position, he was doing everything he was supposed to do to get out of that triangle choke, all he had to do was PUSH Silvas leg off, and that's what he was doing since as soon as the ref moved towards them Sonnens head was free and Silva was going for a leg lock.

That fight was BS and I think Sonnen should get a rematch so he could take the belt he was supposed to get tonight.

Not even. He did tap. He admitted he tapped. If he didn't tap he woulda been in the refs face cussin him out about it. And the whole time sonnen was on top of silva he was like patting his face which is why silva wasnt defending himself cuz there was no point lol. nuthin worth stopping the fight over. Silva pulled it out. Definetly definetly should be a Silva v Sonnen 2.

Archived