sayhuh? Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 This one had me ROFL for a good while though!! :rofl: I'm ROFLing, but not at the Av. Blown
Robert8252 Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 fixxed my avatar atleast.................. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Wastehog Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 I found this one to set as my avatar, but seeing some of the removed ones.. I dont think you'd want her over to dinner at your parents house.. At your house, its a different story 1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4
nautical7 Posted August 11, 2010 Report Posted August 11, 2010 Once i figure out how to post gif up I'll post a few. But here's a link to one someone may be interested in. http://www.gifsoup.com/view/991527/bouncing-boobs-o.gif
BeatBox Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 fixxed my avatar atleast.................. "this image or video violated terms of use" Epic Fail Ctrl + F4?
Robert8252 Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 It was fixed dammit. Lol. I'm at work on my phone so can't fix it til I get home. Got two days from photobucket atleast. Lol 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
SocoJoe Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Don't mean to bump this back up but came across this while bullshitting on the net. Thought I would contribute. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
pheint_1 Posted August 26, 2010 Report Posted August 26, 2010 Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.