jeyrapboy Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 Oh alright and yeah I don't put stickers on cars, as one comedian said, it's like a checklist for thieves when they're stealing your stuff and they can make sure they got everything. Well techforce and any hot chick that owns a jeep better be on the look out... Cuz all i have is "chicks dig my jeep" and "techforceservices" decals on my jeep lmfao
chapo123 Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 Oh alright and yeah I don't put stickers on cars, as one comedian said, it's like a checklist for thieves when they're stealing your stuff and they can make sure they got everything. i would NEVER put sticker on my car. unless they my sponser and can replace in case it gets jacked im just putting all these random stickers on my box for my btl Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
boomin Posted August 12, 2010 Author Report Posted August 12, 2010 Oh alright and yeah I don't put stickers on cars, as one comedian said, it's like a checklist for thieves when they're stealing your stuff and they can make sure they got everything. lmfao thats great F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
Mr. Darkjustice Posted August 12, 2010 Report Posted August 12, 2010 thread change now we post hot girls i came Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
byers319 Posted August 14, 2010 Report Posted August 14, 2010 woulda helped ya out but looks like you got it covered!
chevyman217 Posted August 14, 2010 Report Posted August 14, 2010 wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. This is why I love SMD. Glad you got thee two dollars for the HID's*. * Or for the strip club! lmao. jk Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!" Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby. Things that I am allergic too.... Haters Bitch Notes
chapo123 Posted September 12, 2010 Report Posted September 12, 2010 never got stickers :'( Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
chapo123 Posted September 12, 2010 Report Posted September 12, 2010 never got stickers :'( Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Red-navi-916 Posted September 12, 2010 Report Posted September 12, 2010 Oh alright and yeah I don't put stickers on cars, as one comedian said, it's like a checklist for thieves when they're stealing your stuff and they can make sure they got everything. u have no idea how hard i just laughed because i pictured it! thanks for that BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.