Good lesson to all the younger guys..

Being a designated passenger is too much fun to pass up, as long as its with a sober driver

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

i believe we are all running on a clock and when yours runs out well u knwo what happens.... RIP drinking and driving should defiantly have a worse penalty then a $4k+ fine and night in the fish tank and no license for 6mo to 1yr. i honestly think it should be worse, and maybe people would think about the consequences before they get behind the wheel and think they are invincible

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

^^^ this im only 18 and would rather call my people to pick me up and park the jeep then risk my life and others!

and the drunk driver is always the one that survives.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

You get the point tho... I dont drink matter of fact i love when my buddys call me at 4 am to pick them up instead of driving home drunk.

Thankfully I think my friends all stay put whenever they drink, or they walk home. And my gf will not drive home if she's had more then one drink, just to be safe and because I'd rather drive her home then risk anything. Drunk driving is my biggest pet peeve and hopefully in the next year or so I'll be able to do my part and arrest people doing such..I've been in an accident with a drunk that decided it'd be a good idea to pull out in front of an SUV (police SUV at that) when we were no more then 20ft or so in front of her passing in the other lane. She totalled the SUV and her new'ish beetle and had no recollection of what she did, just that she heard a 'boom'.

Thats because they are more relaxed and when they're really hurt they don't feel as much pain as a sober person would, which could cause the sober person to go into shock or panic and they would eventually not be able to take it and their body would shut down.

these kind of stories hit close to home.

My ex Fiance was killed in a car accident when her drunk brother picked her up from the movies one night(I didn't have a car at the time). He decided to race someone and slammed into the back of a semi. He lived with scratches. She died on impact and apparently nearly decapitated.

My oldest cousin was coming back from his job as a DJ one night and Got hit head on by a guy who was drunk.

His younger brother was hit by a drunk driver while walking home one night DOWN THE STREET from his house.

I DESPISE people who think they can handle being FUBAR and driving.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

2690302314_fb260afd40.jpg

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising