So i got a DUI...

PyreX KinG

I have no respect for your DUMBASS! I've seen too many friends killed by drunk drivers. You're fucking lucky that's all that happened. I hope you get raped by fee's and shit. All I have to say.

Also call bs on the tie rod. You probably used that as a reason for crashing. Ignorance.....

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

if you don't blow in the machine or allow them to do blood work it's a mandatory dui/license suspension

yes it is but you dont get the dui charge. you go through court pay some money. and when found not guilty you get your license back...in the meantime you can get a hardluck license. the time it takes to get a court date your suspension is usually over anyway

if you know you cant blow under a .08 dont give them the evidence. tell them to prove it

Spend good money on a good lawyer. That is going to be your best bet. Also start reading up on your local state laws regarding DUI

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Guys grow up stop bashing him he didn't ask for that shit and I'm sure he knows

But my cousin got 2 duis and I know he had big fines both times and had SR-22 insurance. Not sure if you know what that is but you pay outta your ass for it

Seriously? Tell that to this guy....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/85582-good-lesson-to-all-the-younger-guys/page__pid__1172991__st__0entry1172991

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

my cousin got a dui(also crashed) and from what i remember he had community service and then 2 months of dui class(i drove him) and he had a 4000 dollar fine, and then now hes paying SR22 which is a DUI insurance and its out the ass.

But my cousin got 2 duis and I know he had big fines both times and had SR-22 insurance. Not sure if you know what that is but you pay outta your ass for it

fuuuuu copy.................paste....................lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Anyone who gets a DUI is a complete DUMB ASS end of story. Looking for reasoning / support / advise on here just reinforces the dumb ass part. Consider yourself lucky you didn't kill someone

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)