wL<3bass Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 I still think funky pups being banned from db drag is funny Are they really? Like jokes aside, b/c if they truly are then that is pathetic/hilarious... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
ALPINE408 Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 Yes they are really! Back in day they were so cheap people would put like 80 of them in a car a get crazy numbers off a 1000 watt amp people cryed they were banned lol this was back when the rules were differnt and how many drivers didn't matter or something like that Have you ever had your woofers blown?
korey_hofer Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 dude the most annoying thing being on forums is the goddamn funky pup jokes. 90% of the people don't even know how it started but still join in and keep it going previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
skittlesRgood Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 Are they really? Like jokes aside, b/c if they truly are then that is pathetic/hilarious... how do you think the joke started? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
korey_hofer Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 I'm pretty sure it was from the owner guy making a big deal on ca.com about how loud and cool his subs were so he put like 6-8 behind his seat in some piece of shit pickup. I can't find his install pics anymore though looking for them previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
wL<3bass Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 I thought it started bc they 1) had a retarded name 2) had a retarded logo 3) had a pink surround 4) looked like hot garbage with a lil pink/red to spruce them up... I honestly could care less about the jokes, I just skip the annoying clueless idiots that have seemed to have flocked and taken over the forum the last few months with their misinformation, lies, and funky pup jokes. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
skittlesRgood Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 I thought it started bc they 1) had a retarded name 2) had a retarded logo 3) had a pink surround 4) looked like hot garbage with a lil pink/red to spruce them up... I honestly could care less about the jokes, I just skip the annoying clueless idiots that have seemed to have flocked and taken over the forum the last few months with their misinformation, lies, and funky pup jokes. so you have noticed too? its all noobs helping noobs lately. and its not going well lol. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
TeamHT Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Robert8252 Posted August 20, 2010 Report Posted August 20, 2010 3 month newb veteran here. I do help other noobs when no one else jumps in but only if I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. But I never talk the Funky Pup. Did you say something? 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Chode69 Posted August 20, 2010 Author Report Posted August 20, 2010 I agree. Not calling myself a "seasoned member" Ive been around for a few years now but I feel like its been said and joked about too many times. I thought it was funny the first few times but it got old quick. Thought it was funny a while back I actually think it was chode, made a thread if I remember right you were shipped some funky pups with a note saying you would win all competitions and basically end the world with the loudest bass ever! I got a kick outta that but since then like every thread is like hey guys what subs should I get to get loud with. someone always has to make the comment get some funky pups and throw 10,000 watts on them and watch your windows blow out. HAHAH i totally forgot about that thread... here it is http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/63322-i-haz-deebeez/page__hl__funky%20pups I still think funky pups being banned from db drag is funny thats retarded haha Yes they are really! Back in day they were so cheap people would put like 80 of them in a car a get crazy numbers off a 1000 watt amp people cryed they were banned lol this was back when the rules were differnt and how many drivers didn't matter or something like that again thats retarded NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.