BeAlLsTaR13 Posted August 19, 2010 Author Report Posted August 19, 2010 lucky fucks.. Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
Slapuhho Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 I got my "12k's" but they are certainly not 12k, I don't really care though. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
OldsBoomer Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 I got my "12k's" but they are certainly not 12k, I don't really care though. what do they look like and 35watts or 55? Suburban Coming Soon
Slapuhho Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 what do they look like and 35watts or 55? 35. and 6k. In pictures they look really blue, but in person they're as white as can be. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
cqtama Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 I've ordered from ddm a few times and i have also called cs a few times with no issues. they always answer during business hours and if i leave a message they get back to me withing the day. as far as the bulb colors go, its kinda messed up if thats true, but on another point the bulb colors aren't that different from what they claim to be. also yes it is illegal to import hid's to the U.S. without an oem license, meaning you must be a car manufacturer IE lexus, BMW, GM, ect. found that out the hard way so for any company to import them they need to deceive the gov. including future vision basically what I'm saying is if the lights work, they are bright, and they look good. quit your bitching because they are illegal to sell anyway. R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
OldsBoomer Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 35. and 6k. In pictures they look really blue, but in person they're as white as can be. damn cuz i wanted some blue in my low beams i was going to get 55watt 10ks for my highs so they'd be perfect white but now im worried they might go yellow Suburban Coming Soon
cmamtower Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 they're hi/lo bulbs are garbage. so are the slim 55 watt ballasts, next time im either going with xentec or futurevision. cs from both of those seem way better than ddm and the product actually works like you want. i mean you pay more for future vision, but i can actually find out if i can get it replaced or not without having to wait 5 months again.. apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
newls1 Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 I had a decent experiance with ddm. just ordered my highs/lows from them, and all is good..... NO WHERE do they state that GM's some times need to reverse the plug harness to get them to work, and for that matter, NO INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS were included... although it is pretty much plug and play. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Torres Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 I had a decent experiance with ddm. just ordered my highs/lows from them, and all is good..... NO WHERE do they state that GM's some times need to reverse the plug harness to get them to work, and for that matter, NO INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS were included... although it is pretty much plug and play. https://www.ddmtuning.com/support/index.php click the little HID folder under 'possible troubleshooter categories' and the first bullet would have helped ya but yeah they should probably state that somewhere on the page like they do with dodges and some other cars that may need an error code eliminator.
BeatBox Posted August 19, 2010 Report Posted August 19, 2010 for the price im not tripping one of my ballast went bad, they took care of it and even payed for all the shipping I WOULD BUY AGAIN FROM THEM!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.