Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

you could call it... better computer fixers than geek squad.. haha let me think about this one..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Computer

Professionals

Unit

... lol nah idk

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Lol thanks guys...i really like "FucktIT" but i dont think a bank would give me a loan with that name. :P

Dude I shit you not, when I go to my dentist again monday I will take a pic

the name of the place is

Bastard Motor Sports

Lebanon, TN 3708

Lol thanks guys...i really like "FucktIT" but i dont think a bank would give me a loan with that name. :P

LOL! Probably not, but, I think they shouldn't look at the name, but if you have to ability to conduct a succesful business... You can always start out without a lot of inventory and just start it out of your pocket... I did... If u order from newegg, u can usually get the parts the following day... Plus, I have learned not to keep TOO MUCH inventory on hand cause you will loose your ass on it cause of how prices drop daily... I have been in the computer business for over 14 years, here and in FL... both times I started with hardly any money...

I like this one. Electronics Expert? Circuit Doctor?

Hmm..i like em. Especially "Circuit Doctor"

Dude I shit you not, when I go to my dentist again monday I will take a pic

the name of the place is

Bastard Motor Sports

Lebanon, TN 3708

Haha no way, the worse ive seen is there is an exhaust guy in my town called "Fat Guy Customs"

LOL! Probably not, but, I think they shouldn't look at the name, but if you have to ability to conduct a succesful business... You can always start out without a lot of inventory and just start it out of your pocket... I did... If u order from newegg, u can usually get the parts the following day... Plus, I have learned not to keep TOO MUCH inventory on hand cause you will loose your ass on it cause of how prices drop daily... I have been in the computer business for over 14 years, here and in FL... both times I started with hardly any money...

Yeah ive been building computers since i could walk...i love newegg. Im only a freshman in college but hopefully i can open up my own shop in 2 years.

BTW i love your business name, its not something "home towny" with your personal name in it. And its not too specific leaving you open to other services in the future.

I actually plan to start my main shop, and make all the franchise stuff and resell it.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's