i have to say this...

HAHAHA!!

i just moved from the bay area to nebraska and the heat index here has been well over 100* since i got here and its been low 70*s back home. today it was nice and cool and cali is burning. i feel good about that 8)

but itll be back to 92* here and 80* in cali in a few days.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

today has a nice high of 77 it is awesome outside right now. Its better compared to some of the days lately where its been 90 with heat index of 115 in Illinois with crazy humidity.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

upper 90s already her in da valley goin to be over 100 again and i wanted to start glassing my doors f*** that sweat and fiberglass dont mix

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

We are finally back down to mid 90s. We were 100-105 on the regular with 75% or better humidity. HOT.

Retarded heat indexes of like 115-120. One day we did have a heat index of 130 or something stupid. Glad summer is about over.

Nothing like over in the sand box though- I know a guy who is a contract worker over there somewhere (Iraq, Kuwait, wherever...) and the actual Temp (not the index) on the flight line was 158 degrees. No sir.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

100 degrees in good ol' MT!!

where are you at in montana?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

its 85 here in British Columbia, Canada

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

The weather was beautiful in my neck of the woods today. It got to about 80 with low humidity and a nice breeze.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Archived