its my birfday and i'll beat if i want to.

keith black pistons, custom cam, forged long stroke crank, edelbrock efi(1200cfm) on the wheel dyno we got 743hp and 634ft.lbs of torque on our strip setting, we usually run the street setting with lower compression, and we HAVE to use 92+ octane with the strip tune so i dont like paying for that exspenve as fuck race gas, i stick to 91 octane from the pump and use the 400hp setup for normal driving, but i have a little 2 door cherokee aswell that i like to run, stock motor and trans, the 305 has a th700r4, dont rag on me for using an auto, i have health problems and if something happened to me i wanted something that my mom could drive as well if she had to.

i feel like im typing like a child, im kind of fucked up right now, and not the good kind. i was riding with my girl cause i was bored and i knew a hill was coming up so i was gonna throw the trans in neutral, well, i forgot the reverse and neutral lights are opasite on my floor shift from the trans, i threw it in reverse at 70, holy fucking shit it scared me lol.

but yeah, that was the light little fucker, the 2 door cherokee, not the 400/750hp cherokee, i would have shit myself if i did it in that. i was on my way to do a hair trick vid with her in a deserted field i love, but i think we're gonna have to take a rainceck on that for today.

i feel like i just wrote a book.

EDIT: i think i fucked up my front end when i did that because i had the front driveshafts engaged. shit.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

keith black pistons, custom cam, forged long stroke crank, edelbrock efi(1200cfm) on the wheel dyno we got 743hp and 634ft.lbs of torque on our strip setting, we usually run the street setting with lower compression, and we HAVE to use 92+ octane with the strip tune so i dont like paying for that exspenve as fuck race gas, i stick to 91 octane from the pump and use the 400hp setup for normal driving, but i have a little 2 door cherokee aswell that i like to run, stock motor and trans, the 305 has a th700r4, dont rag on me for using an auto, i have health problems and if something happened to me i wanted something that my mom could drive as well if she had to.

i feel like im typing like a child, im kind of fucked up right now, and not the good kind. i was riding with my girl cause i was bored and i knew a hill was coming up so i was gonna throw the trans in neutral, well, i forgot the reverse and neutral lights are opasite on my floor shift from the trans, i threw it in reverse at 70, holy fucking shit it scared me lol.

but yeah, that was the light little fucker, the 2 door cherokee, not the 400/750hp cherokee, i would have shit myself if i did it in that. i was on my way to do a hair trick vid with her in a deserted field i love, but i think we're gonna have to take a rainceck on that for today.

i feel like i just wrote a book.

EDIT: i think i fucked up my front end when i did that because i had the front driveshafts engaged. shit.

I still wanna see some pics and vids.

Not that I dont believe you, I dirve a G Cherokee so I want to see some pics of the beat for my own pleasure..lol

Edited by 310_cutty

keith black pistons, custom cam, forged long stroke crank, edelbrock efi(1200cfm) on the wheel dyno we got 743hp and 634ft.lbs of torque on our strip setting, we usually run the street setting with lower compression, and we HAVE to use 92+ octane with the strip tune so i dont like paying for that exspenve as fuck race gas, i stick to 91 octane from the pump and use the 400hp setup for normal driving, but i have a little 2 door cherokee aswell that i like to run, stock motor and trans, the 305 has a th700r4, dont

In belgium we don't have lower then 95 octane gas...

And i always use 98. 8):peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

it was fucking horrible. i had to work on my cousins suburban all night because his running lights and tail lights stopped working, i had to end up re-wiring the tail lights and rebuilding the light switch.good thing its friday tho! i can head to walmart about 10pm and laugh at some ricers.

i snapped the axelshafts in the front of my cherokee yesterday -.- in the meantime i dampened the doors and hatch, but for the big cherokee with the 305, might still bring it out.

on my 18th birthday my gf has (plans).... what the fuck. its my birthday bitch didnt show up, didnt even wish me happy birthday. i got some jeans and about $200, not what i expected to get, but alot better than nothing.

so im almost convinced that my girl is cheating on me, i didnt get to party on my most important birthday, i have a fuck up jeep, this week is going super already.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!