Craig28 Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 i like hearing it coming from other peoples cars. get demos and usually the people are pretty chill. TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
EricM9104 Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 Don't get why people bitch about getting stopped. Sure, there are sound ordinances, mine can be heard over 50' away (law here in Oregon), have yet to get pulled over. Be responsible where you bump, won't get stopped. I have yet to get stopped, first setup was an Fi Q 12" off 1200, current is a DC Lvl4 15 off 1500+ watts, bump full tilt on highway all time. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Craig28 Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 one of their videos says people have a right to enjoy their property so they should impound cars with bass. we have a right to enjoy our property too so they can fuck off TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Alex K Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 well I can agree with part of it I hate hearing other peoples shit coming out of their car but the people on the websites against it are completely ignorant its the fact that the majority of other people bumping usually have sonys, or best buy shit, thinking they're all cool with their windows down clippin the shit out of their 3000W systems, acting all badass. It's usually the people you dont notice that are running the good quality equipment, just because they respect people and know when the best time for full tilt music playing is. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Boon Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 thats why I really, really hate shops. Hey... don't go hating on shops cos' theres a couple of bad eggs out there. I like to think that at the shop I do some work for we do damn cool work, at a reasonable price, and give great advice where possible. You can come up in there and ask about Fi, DC, DD, AQ... you name it, we can probably talk sense about it. 10.x volts fo' life!
moetpoppin Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 man this is a load of crap you get bugged for maybe 30 seconds tops on a drive by... TY Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G. Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3........... Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right? yep..... Two Pyle 15"s Build log
zachfowler222 Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 OH BTW guys this article came from my home town and guess what. My jeeps exhaust is LOUD as FUCK! As well as my stereo. Cops aint said SHIT! one louisville ky police force sucks period... if you have a car with music your black or a drug dealer thats how they act honestly.... its funny this came up because i just got stoped around 12:30am crossing the bridge on my way back from louisivlle and got fucking pulled over for music and the tvs playing in the back (i didnt know that was against the law) but he basically yelled at me and my buddy and i was like what did i do wrong i was just listening to music(i had it turned off at the light i was on the bridge doing like 65) and he was like the music was way passed what it should be and the tvs in the back are distracting to other motorist and i was like im sorry sir i didnt know i wont let it happen again and thank god he let me off with a verbal warning...... but i mean really this is bullshit its just music period. they have concerts outside down the road from my house and they dontstop that shit but music in a car on the highway wtf cops need something better to do i am completely against bumping at lights or heavy traffic areas or neighborhoods... but highways seriously?? I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Ji553r Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 check this out.... http://www.uncoveror.com/boomcars.htm sure its a 1970s car but i douvt that is true when multiple people have 20kw+ systems and only some mirrors fall off occasionally I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
skittlesRgood Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 i just sent the guy an email. you guys can too but PLEASE dont be rude to the guy. if you email him, make your point as respectfully as possible. pissing the guy off wont help anything. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Reallunacy Posted August 29, 2010 Report Posted August 29, 2010 I was informed of this site called noiseoff.org and wondered if yall had taken a look there? Several there seem to be against sound in general. I posted there a few times under this same name. Edit: The site I mentioned does have a forum.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.