Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd say that harleys are much, MUCH more annoying than bass... At least bass is MUSIC. :P

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

I am gonna agree with the cops! Ha! I love my system loud I turn it down at street lights and stop signs most people hate the sound of bass shaking their cars and all. It wouldnt be an issue if people used a lil common sense when playing there music. Talking about fucking some hoes and smokin weed next to a car with a 5 year old in it with the windows down. Oh yea I hate when someone rolls next to me bumpin and their shit and it is all distorted! If your gonna be an asshole atleast sound good doing it! That dick in the tahoe that newsman was interviewing is the same dude the cops get complaints about and fucks everybody else. He didnt even turn it down to answer questions. They both had to yell at eachother. Let the hate begin!

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Posted

lol @ all the people on that noiseoff forum spammin the shit out of it. hahahahahaah

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

I am gonna agree with the cops! Ha! I love my system loud I turn it down at street lights and stop signs most people hate the sound of bass shaking their cars and all. It wouldnt be an issue if people used a lil common sense when playing there music. Talking about fucking some hoes and smokin weed next to a car with a 5 year old in it with the windows down. Oh yea I hate when someone rolls next to me bumpin and their shit and it is all distorted! If your gonna be an asshole atleast sound good doing it! That dick in the tahoe that newsman was interviewing is the same dude the cops get complaints about and fucks everybody else. He didnt even turn it down to answer questions. They both had to yell at eachother. Let the hate begin!

Very well said! I just ran into that asshat at the gas station yesterday, you know the one, that pulls in and leaves his system up and the door open when pumping gas. It didn't even sound good, the distortion was so bad it made me cringe but still he thought he was so badass. A little responsibility goes a long way.

Posted

I've always been one to turn my music down when stopped (unless there is no one else around), especially if my windows are down. When I have my windows up it's really not very loud and you can basically only hear my rear bumper, trunk etc. vibrating. I drive around blasting during the day (on main streets) but late at night I keep it respectable. I've always done that because it does get annoying when I'm with my family and were stuck next to some idiot's rattle trap car and distorted ass stock speakers blasting in my windows.

Funny story about people overreacting, though:

my neighbor lady who lives behind me and one house over (on the other side of an alley...so our houses are not very close together) freaks out about music. My first run in with her is when I was building a swing set for my kids and had my Buick parked around back playing music (Deftones I think) with my bass turned all the way down (so I didn't drain the battery). She came running over saying how the bass was giving her a seizure and would I turn it down. I thought 'what BS' to myself but turned it down to be nice. (This is a 12" 200 watt sub that was turned way down...)

A while later I was in the front of my house doing some tuning at about 3/4 volume with a single sealed SSD 12 on 600 watts with my windows up (read: not loud at all outside the car) and she literally came running into my yard freaking out yelling about how she has a medical condition and was having a seizure because my bass was so loud. I basically told her to fuck off because I know she is full of shit. She obviously doesn't know what a seizure is. I told her that if she was having a seizure she wouldn't be standing there talking about it. Maybe she thinks anxiety is a seizure...?

Either way, I don't bother trying to tune my system at home anymore even at low volume. I'd rather just avoid the hassle. Now I have to drive to a desolate area across town to do it.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted

I was at a red light with my windows down the other day and i had three cops pull up around me. One on my right, one on my left, & one behind me. So i decided to see what the cops in my area think about loud music. So i turn it up & the one to my right looks at me and laughs. the one on my left just looks at me and my door flexing and then he looks away and im not sure what the one behind me did. But none of them stopped me so i guess they dont really care to much about it in my area.. Oh and i used to be able to bump at my house and nobody in my neighborhood cared. the old man across the street used to come over and ask me questions like "how much power you got?" and things like that. But then some Butch looking lady and her mom moved in next door and they call the cops for everything i do! if i rev my engine in my drive way she calls the cops saying i took my exhausts off of my truck and that i am purposely making loud noise. & i have never done anything to my exhausts. Its still on my truck! & its still stock! & my truck is only a V6! so I guess it just depends on the person...

let me be the first one to say no u didnt.

but anyway

--------------------------------------

it is disrespectful regardless if you paid $10 dollar or $10,000 for your system, respect people around you the way you think you should be respected, i honestly dont know why people say "i paid for it i should enjoy it"..you cant wait 2 minutes at an intersection on pause? cmon get real. i would hate to see it get banned i enjoy this hobby just as anyone else here.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

If it is disrespectful blasting others at stop signs/in residential areas etc. (which it is) then in what way is it funny and ok to go on these peoples forums and talk shit to them? It just makes you as bad as people who blast their music at stop lights, I'm sure we wouldn't like it if they all came here and talked shit to us and started insulting us. They are not going to change their opinions about it, unless they meet with the majority of this website (respectful people) and discuss the problem. It's not going to help our cause by bitching at them on their own forums, fair enough having a laugh at their misinformation on our own site here, but not spamming theirs.

And I reckon most of the people that complain don't listen to much music, as even audiophiles that own super hi-fi equipment think that my system is amazing, they don't call me a idiot or anything, they are respectful and seem to enjoy me telling them the specs.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Posted

Sorry about the double post. epic fail. I shall use it to get my message across.

Spamming the anti-car audio forums is no better than bumping your system disrespectfully.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...