Second Skin Audio

SMD 18 vs DC LVL 5 18.....winner has been chosen on pg 9

CJ18

well the whole top of my car is glass so thats kinda outta the question :D honestly im surprised as hell that i can do roughly a 154 with it.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

so you had great control of your volume button....whoopty fucking doo. I guess ill have to drop some SMD's in the WALL in my HONDA and teach you a lesson in how to make bass.

edit: the MT's already doing a 154.5 with just 2, so i guess its already teaching your 12 15's a lesson.

and yes its personal when someone i consider a homie dogs me and my product out on my own forum.

i dont know any other SEALED box getting that loud with 500w per speaker.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I want to get back to my original question here but a little more specific. Is there anything specific that makes the SMD worth an extra $200-$300 each over the Level 5. This isnt a question meant for creating the measuring contest my original post did but one of facts.

I want to get back to my original question here but a little more specific. Is there anything specific that makes the SMD worth an extra $200-$300 each over the Level 5. This isnt a question meant for creating the measuring contest my original post did but one of facts.

Other than braggin rights and Wow factor, yes but most of us wont understand what these things are, Most of what Nick said I had no idea what it was, Both with get hella loud, which will be louder who knows, from the info posted it seems the SMD would have better SQ, and was built to be an all around beast sub, I dont know the cost a recone for the SMD, but I dont know if you factor in that kind of stuff in your decision(I know I do).

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Chris is doing a 15" challenge over on caco. Why not throw the SMD in the mix.? He's don many woofers, level 4 XL as well. The incriminator warden was the loudest so far. He hasn't wven tested a level 5 yet. That's just the first phase as well with optimum enclosures.

I vote do eet :woot:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

After reading this entire thread through the if you really wanting to talk about LVL5 Vs. something, put up against an Mayhem or a BTL. Much fairer, even though the LVL5 is inferior from an engineering point of view :)

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Chris is doing a 15" challenge over on caco. Why not throw the SMD in the mix.? He's don many woofers, level 4 XL as well. The incriminator warden was the loudest so far. He hasn't wven tested a level 5 yet. That's just the first phase as well with optimum enclosures.

link?

sorry, i dont go to CACO. All those new forums, including a few others that recently sprouted up, are exactly like car audio.com and all you see when you go there is FUCK SMD. I have never given someone a solid reason to say that but it happens on a DAILY basis. Well i guess ill just stick with my own forum because if i dont see it, it didnt happen. I know a lot of people that talk shit on other forums are current members here and ive seen the backstabbing. There is so many backstabbers that i cant even keep up anymore so i guess ill have to live with it.

People accuse me of being cool but i have "changed"....well your views on people change when you see what they say about you when they dont think you can see it. You cant expect me to be the same fun lovin' guy with an open door to everyone when i have been done dirty by so many people.

/rant

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived