00sdime00's BABY PICS

We are finally back home and as I promised, Here are some better baby pics than those I posted on FB with my phone.

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

thats cool mang congrats again. hows it feel to be a dad, like your baby is here in person, bein a dad feeling lol

Congrats bro, he's cute. My wife and I go in tommorow, they are going to induce her. Man I am so nervous, was this your first baby? Good luck buddy, he'll be slamming in the S-10 before you know it.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

WHEW!!!!

He looks nothing like me. :peepwall:

Congrats brotha!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

WHEW!!!!

Congrats brotha!

:rofl: that got me laughin

congrats man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Congrats man! Cute kid

Thanks bro.

thats cool mang congrats again. hows it feel to be a dad, like your baby is here in person, bein a dad feeling lol

It's frickin sweet. I can't say I could have prepared to be as happy as I am about it. And thank you.

Babies are cute..........................................then they grow up and turn into teenagers like my kids. I miss my babies.

Congrats on the new family member.

lol...Duly noted and thank you.

Congrats bro, he's cute. My wife and I go in tommorow, they are going to induce her. Man I am so nervous, was this your first baby? Good luck buddy, he'll be slamming in the S-10 before you know it.

Thanks bro. You think you're nervous now...wait till you're in the delivery room watching your wife going through delivery...I was pacin up the walls.

WHEW!!!!

Congrats brotha!

Looks more like David...that fugger. Thanks brotha....I appreciate it.

:rofl: that got me laughin

congrats man!

Thanks bro.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived