i went to walmart with em today and saw my cousin and we started talking and he asked me if i wanted to buy a amp i said maybe walked over the his truck to see what it was and i thought that she would come with you know and show an interest in something i did. he pulled out the amp them she got all pissed off and took off inside so me n my cousin sam was walking and talking about it as i was looking for her and my mom. we get int there and found them right away. we were about to leave and he wanted to hear the level 3 and c it so i showed him and she left me with my mom. get home and she asks me y im being this way cause i wouldnt talk to her. she left went home about and hour ago and texted me asking what my problem was. i told her that its bs for her to take off on me i dont do that to her when she wants to stop and talk to someone for a few (we were only there for like 5 mins). and were still fighting about it. so my question is how would you guys have handled this? did i do the right thing? Dont i have a right to be mad about this?

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

If that's exactly what happened hell no you don't owe a apology or should you feel mad or sad. I only see my girl Saturday and Sunday since I work two jobs Monday through Friday and she knows it's not all about her all the time. But she knows I didn't forget about her and still atleast "acts" interested in whatever it is I'm doing. If your girl gets mad because you show someone your stereo fuck that. Find someone else

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I had one like this a few years ago, got mad if I didn't pay attention to her, everything had to be about her. Honestly, it took me 5 years to finally decide to walk away from that one and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. You need a woman that gives you room to do the things that make you happy, just make sure you split your time with her as well. If this is an ongoing thing, seriously, walk away.

unless shes always like this, sounds like some time of the month BS

id just forget about it

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Could be time of the month, if not, I'd get rid of her. Seriously, if you can't stop to talk to your own family member, but you have to stand next to her as she goes omigawdnoway to one of her friends, it's time for a trade-in. the shit you do is your life, you just need to find someone that enjoys the same hobbies, or can at least be respectful about it.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Wow that doesn't surprise me at all. Shes a girl. That's what they do. She must be young still. Has she done this before? If she is always like this then weigh the pro's and con's of being with her.

shes young? im going to assume theyre both still young. what would i have done....um....no offense intended but the last thing i would have done would have been to post something like this on here. then if she was really acting retarded upset because i was talking to someone other than her then its time to kick rocks and talk to me when you can be a big girl.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?