SMD/LVL 5 Warhorse F150. 10/18 new XS POWER

wow thats a sweet box design. but why is the top raised? one pic the top is covered then its raised. did you have to modify for more volume?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

DSC00110.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Love this box. you have great wood workmen ship there.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

is the box run off of a cnc? just noticed the abundance of other wood laying around in pics that looks cnc'd

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

wow thats a sweet box design. but why is the top raised? one pic the top is covered then its raised. did you have to modify for more volume?

That part isnt finished quite yet. The Raised part in the last pic is the amp rack. Once I am done the amp is going in there with some blue neons and some of the top will be cut out to make everything visible.

is the box run off of a cnc? just noticed the abundance of other wood laying around in pics that looks cnc'd

Nope no CNC here. The dealer I bought the subs from is real cool and is letting me use his shop to put my box together and do some work on my truck. All of the other wood sitting around in the pics went into the box 1 piece at time. I had to make all of the cuts for the box at home and take them to the shop to assemble. But to answer your question everything for this box was cut by hand. All of the bracing was drawn out, cut with a jigsaw and then used a router on the edges.

Archived