IH8PunkRok Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 a new unicorn... cant they just make a horse like the rest of the world? -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
TeejayBee Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 i love how everyone is hatting on T3 i ran them and loved it hell when i blew my one sub they replaced it within a week could if be because im close to Ed Lester and got the "hook up" idk but i give T3 a thumbs up no company can come up without problems end of story
Forevrbumpn Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 this looks sick, but to bad no matter what forum this is posted on, there is bad reviews on T3 Stuff I never knew about even I would really like to see this made up, and hopefully there is a 21" version I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
dwright27 Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Only way I would even consider t3 is if Ed had TOTAL control of the company 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
DylanH Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 So is there a release date on any of this? http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
DylanH Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Next week... Wait... Next month... No, no, wait... 3 months... No, just another year... At first I was like then I was like not bad. Then I was like then I was like http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
AI James Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 hope they actually see customers hands
OldsBoomer Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 hope they actually see customers hands doubt it... im curious about how strong those hex key screws are for the connections Suburban Coming Soon
HHR Ed Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 Hey guys, thanks for kind words. Just as I was saying on another forum. The pics seen here are of design samples for possible future products. It is not garunteed that anything seen here will ever debut. And what is seen is far from finished designs. First step is that we at T3 are making changes with the company itself. We are working to restructure and build up more resources for customer support. Once we fix any and all issues from previous years, we can then start moving forward with new products. When you finally do see new products, they may look different than what is seen here but with similar cues. Further design steps are put on hold till we build our company resources and restructuring. Again thank you for the support. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
rasic Posted September 16, 2010 Report Posted September 16, 2010 hey good luck guys, i dont really believe in all this hate i think alot of opinions will change. hopefully ill save enough money to get one of these system: changes way to much...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.