Craigslist - Fail Of The Month

Another Fail!!1 imitation

alpinex.jpg

LMFAO

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

my email to him

I saw your post on craigslist and have a few questions. First off, what is the box tuned too? and how did you figure this out since its all "one" port, but there three different ones so its a different length? Second, how many db's did you hit with this box? Third, since it seems like you think you know what your talking about, hasnt someone tought you that you shouldnt mix different brands of subs in a set up? Forth, you said you put 240 hours into building the box, in three weeks. That means you worked 12 hours a day on it for 21 straight days? Finally, how do you come up with it costing 1000 when I could have actual professionals make it for a lot less?

Thanks,

Luke

his response

Hello Mr. Byers,

I'll start off by correcting

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately I sold it earlier this evening.

Sincerely,

Chad.

lulz he is full of bs i doubt he sold it

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

lol "let me correct" big ass blank spot... "uhh... i sold it" :lol:

guess he couldnt think of anything.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol this thread is full of funniez

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Archived