Beanz Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 what i was referring to is just that. guys talking 60k cars but driving a 92 civic. A reasonable dream car is a car you could actually afford. it also amuses me that people are talking 50 60k cars and about how they will be getting out of school and will be able to afford them. well lets welcome them to a thing called life. unless you live iwth mommy and daddy til your 35 a fresh college grad is not swingin a 50 60k car. I work with a kid like this. live at home with mommy and daddy makes like 40 a yr and just bought a 2011 bmw 3 series. yup thats gonna be me LMAO but see my choice of car the price for a used one around 35-40K isnt too bad if i think but see im going to trade school to be a electrican so when i get out ill be in a job that i want to be.I'll be done in a year and few months and then just get all those loans oaid off and its off to the caddy....shit in four years ill be a journey man hopefully making like 20-35 bucks an hour and then work my way up. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
n8ball2013 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 smh walks away. have at it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
BeatBox Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 smh walks away. have at it. hahahaha
Bocaj Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 2011 Honda Accord EX-L V6. What can I say, I love Accords. Car 1991 Honda Accord EX System I now have and is finally installed! Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Digital Designs 3512 Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components Audioque 2200 DD Audio C5b Optima Yellow Top Rockford Fosgate 1/0 Damplifier Pro Luxury Liner Pro
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 an audi r8 spyder would be sickkkkk but reasonable ish, would be a new suburu imprezza wagon, or reall, a mazda 3/6 wagon I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 pic here I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.