Jump to content

Look! Barbie Sub Enclosure- And I WANT it!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I know PSI does dust caps for $22 and I believe he can do colored cones for 10s and 12s (cone has to be the right type to paint). He can do baskets, cones, caps, and some motors. If you want pink surrounds your shit outta luck. An example of what Dave can do for color options Gender Challenged Sub

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

have fun paying a shit ton >.> making a pink cone aint cheap, well i shouldent say a shit ton but a lil more then say a normal PSI recone

edit: grits if your gunna get that done....your making them look like a pair of tits, otherwise im driving my ass to TN and kicking your ass!

Sure Freshy just for you,

cow-mini--2-IMG_2107.jpg

I'll do a cow print on my truck then have the box and woofers look like a pair of utters just for you lol

Posted

Breast Cancer Awareness FTW :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Yea I know but In Phase is a UK based company and it cost more in US Dollars.... And when doing a search for Pink Subwoofers all that comes up is the In Phase or the Fli Trap and they are both UK nothing in the US.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3209 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...