Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

oh didnt i say i was good u banned my fake IP! haha lol what pussys

haha so funy for got to laugh maybe u are and lol ban me go ahead i got ways to get around your little BAN lol wow...

and no not aggressive just letting u know whats stealing first of all its not copyrighted its been taken off http://www.myemoticons.com/ that website even the ones we took off from other places lol so just really get a life... cuz stopping my gay site wont do u any good......

my gay site will take over just watch....

go get laid.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Man! Look! Just like Memphis bassheads ban.

31 User(s) are reading this topic

24 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. MADVIBES,

2. kandiman71874,

3. djtomek901,

4. jeyrapboy,

5. cheese20323,

6. dyeagain15,

7. dugee81,

8. Team_DC-Derrick,

9. d-REW,

10. matt402,

11. Nasty1,

12. TeamHT,

13. Nova,

14. fr34kout,

15. BC7710,

16. ribeiro953,

17. Da Wreck,

18. kbsmoker,

19. Big Lo,

20. shkibbybop,

21. David78,

22. sactownstang,

23. TritonBoulder47,

24. ingramcaraudio

haha so funy for got to laugh maybe u are and lol ban me go ahead i got ways to get around your little BAN lol wow...

and no not aggressive just letting u know whats stealing first of all its not copyrighted its been taken off http://www.myemoticons.com/ that website even the ones we took off from other places lol so just really get a life... cuz stopping SPLeague wont do u any good......

SPLeague will take over just watch....

hmm yall sound like a cult

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Oh please you guys f..kin pussys cant take SPLeague! We GOT good Designers and HACKERs! haha well btw the emoticons are FREE same as everyother icon they come WITH IPBoard! I even have both fourm softwares and also Steve has Unlimited Bandwith who would be retarted to not have unlimited bandwith for this good forum man o man you huys need a life wait up till my gay site will rule cause we have better people to run the site even me! haha also THERE is no WAY u can take my gay site DOWN hell no there are good Webmaster including me that are backedup! so have FUN trying to take us down cuz there is no way were just STARTED!

Sub2weeker is my man! and u guys just take it or leave it cause we have the Knowledge to HACK into many things ;) hehe

how u think we got all the icons haha u just need nice access!

Thank you for your BUSINESS

All of that looks horrible on SPLeague part. And all these emoticons do not come with IPB you have to upload them.

LOL again. Damn this thread is win. Good laughs.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

alot of people this day in age dont understand what respect is.. and its proven in this thread, numerous times....

dude i totally understand where dave is coming from.. But im just messing with em. im hardly ever serious. Too bad sarcasm doesn't transfer too well over the internet >.>

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

and no not aggressive just letting u know whats stealing first of all its not copyrighted its been taken off http://www.myemoticons.com/ that website even the ones we took off from other places lol so just really get a life... cuz stopping SPLeague wont do u any good......

SPLeague will take over just watch....

Do you know how to form a sentence? What are you, 12? If your site is going to take over, why are you wasting your time on this one?

Archived