LT.Smoke Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 The mans just trying to say sorry, there was nothing justified to start such a sting over something so small was retarded on SMD's part in the first place, he got rid of the admin who did it so he cleaned his slate I'd say, and i'd also be pissed if I got scammed on SMD and SMD did nothing about it and even deleted the thread (drama or not) I love SMD as much as the next user but you cant boycott the man just because you're a subscriber SPLeague has a decent foundation as well imo. SMD had nothing to do with the sale...That was between the 2 individuals Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
meade916 Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 The mans just trying to say sorry, there was nothing justified to start such a sting over something so small was retarded on SMD's part in the first place, he got rid of the admin who did it so he cleaned his slate I'd say, and i'd also be pissed if I got scammed on SMD and SMD did nothing about it and even deleted the thread (drama or not) I love SMD as much as the next user but you cant boycott the man just because you're a subscriber SPLeague has a decent foundation as well imo. i accepted the apology about the smileys. the Elvis thing, what the fuck do you mean "SMD DID NOTHING ABOUT IT"? I personally got his money back. Did you want me to go beat Elvis's ass too? I didnt delete the thread because Elvis is a local i deleted it because i made him a deal......i said pay him back ASAP as in NOW, and i would take care of the thread. He did so i did. The guy got his money back which is something that NEVER happens when someone gets "scammed" so its now time to move on. Im not protecting a friend when i did this, i dont even hang with Elvis, i was simply going out of my way to get this guys money back......when its really none of my business or problem. and this is the thanks i get? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Cashdollar2009 Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 the Elvis thing, what the fuck do you mean "SMD DID NOTHING ABOUT IT"? I personally got his money back. Did you want me to go beat Elvis's ass too? i was simply going out of my way to get this guys money back......when its really none of my business or problem. and this is the thanks i get? I noticed this too. lol On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said: Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.
Freshman6969 Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 The mans just trying to say sorry, there was nothing justified to start such a sting over something so small was retarded on SMD's part in the first place, he got rid of the admin who did it so he cleaned his slate I'd say, and i'd also be pissed if I got scammed on SMD and SMD did nothing about it and even deleted the thread (drama or not) I love SMD as much as the next user but you cant boycott the man just because you're a subscriber SPLeague has a decent foundation as well imo. out comes the DBAG with 40 posts talking all types of shit, stfu and gtfo fool Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
David Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 Man you really are stupid aren't you. You didn't read or your like your dumbass admin, you cant comprehend what you read, no one really cared about the damn emoticon, it was the bandwidth stealing that we didn't like. This is the last time I say anything about this, honestly your lucky I just ban your dumb ass out right, no one likes a dreams queen/thief, your site so your the thief in my eyes.
n8ball2013 Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 Alot of you guys have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here. Thats all I'm saying. David - Good to see you back buddy! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ray Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 ip ban them all before i do David. First thing this morning and the whole fucking site is loading with whining bitches. Go have your cock fest parties on your own site. and getting scammed by members on this board?, so what.. i got took for 600 for wheels fro a member here. anyone remember that fag that scammed all those people years ago... yeah, I was 1 of those guys. Dont see me cryin like a bitch about it, either take care of it yourself, or STFU! Anyway, I just wanted to post something in this worthless thread. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
David Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 Thanks nate, its good to be back, I have missed my boys badly
Maxim Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 Alot of you guys have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here. Thats all I'm saying. David - Good to see you back buddy! ^^^ Got some goodies cookin' in the lab back there, eh? It's good to see David on here too. I'm always impressed with the admins and mods on here when stupid shit happens. I didn't mean for this to become a whole fiasco but I was just irritated by the fact that bandwidth was being taken (however small it was doesn't matter). And I like how David has 4 icons under his name. Shows you how much he does for this place. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
LT.Smoke Posted October 5, 2010 Report Posted October 5, 2010 Thanks nate, its good to be back, I have missed my boys badly We have all missed your crazy ass round here David. Glad you are back bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.