Alex K Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I dont know about you, but i've never had a kid anywhere at any restaurant in my life throw food at me. I don't know where you're going out to eat, but I know most people here are quite sensible about their decision making. And smokings just flat out gross. I hate it when people smoke at work, and I definetly don't want to smell that shit when I'm trying to eat a nice dinner with my family at a restaurant. If you want to smoke that bad, take it outside or hit up the local biker club. It's just an act of respect and kindness. If you had a 2 month old baby i'm sure you wouldn't want it to be sleeping in a room full of second hand smoke. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
loganberry Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 if there was a 2 month baby in a room full of smoke id beat the fuck out of the parents, just sayin My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
cmamtower Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 i dont want my food tasting like smoke, and i dont want a fucking 2 year old screaming over my shoulder either while i eat. /thread lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
zachfowler222 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 so why is it that smoking is illegal in restaurants, but they still allow children in there? some children are a hell of alot more annoying than smelling a cigarette........ they are starting to ban crying/screaming kids in restaurants now......im just saying I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
chuchunesme Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 usually when i say something, taquanda says "mind yo own bizniss cracka". this is when i have a video clip playing in my head of me snatching her out of her seat and beating the everliving dogshit out of her for doing such a shitty job of raising her kids. I like your way of thinking! I feel the exact same way. I control my kids, why can't other people?
TahoeJoe Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 The smoking bans are just another dent in your social freedoms. The easy route is always take something that only has negative effect on the minority and squeeze. Smoking ban, seatbelt laws, business zoning laws. Do anyone for the smoking ban honestly believe policy makers give a rat shit for YOUR safety? You sure as shit don't see them ban alcohol from restaurants...even the mention would end a politicians career faster than I could rub one out.. But you hear about the Drunk Driving and Drunk Driving death ratios all day because the state makes HUGE money in fines/court costs from convictions.. Too much money to ban and you would be attacking the majority in society when you go after alcohol. Thoughts from above comments: If you think your food "smells like smoke" because some asshole is smoking 2 tables over, you're an idiot... However if your food was served to you in a dirty ashtray please accept my apologies and you may have a valid complaint. One other thing - "Second hand smoke causes cancer" - So does the Chlorine in the water you drink, the exhaust from the car you drive and the chemicals in the dye of the shirt you wear......You sound like a surgical warning label. Want to do some critical thinking? Why don't you tell us what does NOT cause cancer? If you know then you're already a rich man. Just to help out..If a kid is screaming at the table next to you ask the waiter to be moved. You ARE the customer so I'm sure they won't tell you to piss off.... Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 all i have to say on this is that most women that smoke probably wouldnt put out if they didnt. true story oh and that just wait the same will happen with audio. then what? Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Emoxihax Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 wanna smoke? smoke outside, I don't need my clothes smelling like that shit or it being anywhere near my food 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 I smoke and work at a place full of smoke, I don't mind kids, some should bee disciplined more than others but yea I would rather be around smoke than annoying kids, really makes me mad kids are allowed to walk thru a smoke filled place though, if we "adults" chose to smoke its on us, they don't have the choice to breath it in or not Well said, i dont smoke, but alot of smokers are too stuck up to admidt that its affecting other people. when i see a parent smoking in a car and a small child in a baby seat in the backseat, it makes me so mad. its not like the kid had a choice to be there. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted October 7, 2010 Report Posted October 7, 2010 if there was a 2 month baby in a room full of smoke id beat the fuck out of the parents, just sayin so agreed, espically babies in car seats with the driver smoking, with the window only open an inch. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.