I went in to my gym yesterday and talked to one of the trainers there. He said how he just got done with an interview in Frederick County Fire Rescue....

I asked him what they asked him...First thing they asked him...."Have you ever worked or been a volunteer at a fire dept?"

He said no....they said GOOD....because they want to train you "their way" and that they werent taking people with experience....

WHAT THE FUCK....So I just wasted 2 years of my service and training and schooling to be denied because I wasn't trained "their" way?....

What a load of shit. Funny how you have to meet a certain quota of races while any certain individual (white or black or whatever) can outperform them. IMO you should be selected based on your ability to perform the task...

EOE FUCK YOU!

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

What does your story have to do with equal opportunity? I didn't see any connection.

And I read about was a dumbass fire dept/rescue.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You didn't waste anything from one persons dealings with the fire dept. Hr person as not every place does the same things or the same types of interviews but if you look closely at help wanted ad's anymore you'll notice some strange things being asked in those as well. It seems that the new types of hiring models are pretty disturbing to me as they tend to focus more on whats not needed for the job and more on you the person. Since when did a diploma or GED signify having qualifications of any job out there i mean everything is using diploma's and credit scores in place of actual intelligent interviewers using what was given them at birth, i guess its just the sign of the times anymore.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

What does your story have to do with equal opportunity? I didn't see any connection.

And I read about was a dumbass fire dept/rescue.

thats exactly what i thought

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I went in to my gym yesterday and talked to one of the trainers there. He said how he just got done with an interview in Frederick County Fire Rescue....

I asked him what they asked him...First thing they asked him...."Have you ever worked or been a volunteer at a fire dept?"

He said no....they said GOOD....because they want to train you "their way" and that they werent taking people with experience....

WHAT THE FUCK....So I just wasted 2 years of my service and training and schooling to be denied because I wasn't trained "their" way?....

What a load of shit. Funny how you have to meet a certain quota of races while any certain individual (white or black or whatever) can outperform them. IMO you should be selected based on your ability to perform the task...

EOE FUCK YOU!

You do realize that EOE only deals with fairness in the hiring process meaning that you wont be denied just because of your race,gender, etc

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yea brothers and sister I did fail to lead a connection huh?

I was going to use stories about race but backed out because this forum is touchy with it.

Although, I thought EOE had to do with being discriminated against, period....The other half of my rant that I originally left out was how people of other races are being let in even if they are less capable than anyone else. I have seen this numerous times, my neighbor being one of them who failed hard out of another companies fire rescue academy. Why are people who are less capable being let in just because they have to meet a race quota?

I think the people who pass all the written, oral, and physical tests should be let in, no matter what race.

This isnt the first story I've heard from the counties around here but it kinda pisses me why they would want people without experience...They are more than capable of repassing the tests doing it "their way."

Eclipse cd7000

I don't find as much race discrimination as I find tattoo discrimination. And would you really wanna work for a company that hires people just because they're a certain race? Think of it as good luck not to get into those places because it's obvious the people running the company are ignorant fucks.

i dont understand what youre getting at when theres people that arent minorities that get hired just because they arent minorities:shrug:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i dont understand what youre getting at when theres people that arent minorities that get hired just because they arent minorities:shrug:

I said those who are best qualified should get the job, no matter the race.

Eclipse cd7000