THE most epic song from the last 20 years

Team-Atomic-Andrew

I was born in 89 and I was a fan

damn I was 16 so that explains why I am not interested in pokemon

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

when i was a kid, everyone talked about how gay pokemon was. but if anyone was playing it on a gameboy, everyone wanted to watch. it was kinda funny.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

x2 i remember that good old days and when i got all excited cus i got a halographic charizard card ha

oh man

i was the same way spend 50 bucks on that card and was so proud of it LOL man to be a kid again lol

i was the same way spend 50 bucks on that card and was so proud of it LOL man to be a kid again lol

I was dumb and traded 100 japanese cards for a holograpgic charizard...

Pokemon was the shit back in the day. Played the gameboy games for hours on end. Soon pokemon died and everyone went to yu-gi-hoe, which I never got into myself.

-Born 89 here....

:yahoo:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Pointless...lame

end of discussion

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived