all my other stats for USACi used to be on www.caraudioevents.com - the old stuff, even with the "new" TL used to be there but its gone......i havent done a SERIOUS run since about 2005.

ask Bill about my consistant 157+ runs, at real contests, not my house. I also ended up with a 155.2 streetbeat, OFFICIAL. I think i did a 156.3 World Finals 2004.

ok so i dont compete much for a few reasons, one of which i need a competition car that i can rip down and rebuild for each show. If i find time in my busy schedule, i might just get me a big fat pile of shit and go compete with it. :yahoo::popcorn::peepwall:

WAIT WAIT WAIT, Hold on,........ When did you compete?

Oh wait, It was back before some of these guys could even DRIVE ;) THATS Right, Now I remember. At my age, memory isn't as good as it use to be but I sure do remember getting my 2nd place trophy's at a shit ton of shows that we competed in the same class together. Hell even in a few Sound off orgs that aren't even around anymore. I mean FUCK, my truck has been in a rebuild longer then most of you have been competing.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

can't complaint about chode,

that's just him 8)

they don't call him chode (69)

for nothing

that's his chode ha

oh wait let me make it bigger,

size matters

there you go,got your back man :good:

HHAHAA me and my girl are baggin up about this!!! lawls lawls

Funny, I dont remember meeting you back then. lol

thats too funny :lol:

I love stirring the pot... LMAO... Nick, you really should grow up, and behave... Set an example, and try not to scare the girls with that HORSE COCK!!!

LMAO

On a separate note, I'm hung like a field mouse... :rofl:

lawls lawls...ill never grow up...

Lofl. And a small reference like chode made shouldn't be thought about twice. I've heard and seen much much worse in PG movies so it's fair game. Lol. Plus if chode banned himself it would be kind of difficult for him to moderate after that.

TRUF!!!!

Okay. :)

Hey that little guy at the end of your sentence must be working a hand saw!!! :drink40:

HAHAHAA this thread is sooo fuckin full of win its over flowing...shittles thanks for the laugh you allowed me to grow upon your original post... +5 brownie points for you...im kinda tired...Chode out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

WAIT WAIT WAIT, Hold on,........ When did you compete?

Oh wait, It was back before some of these guys could even DRIVE ;) THATS Right, Now I remember. At my age, memory isn't as good as it use to be but I sure do remember getting my 2nd place trophy's at a shit ton of shows that we competed in the same class together. Hell even in a few Sound off orgs that aren't even around anymore. I mean FUCK, my truck has been in a rebuild longer then most of you have been competing.

LMAO!! You sir... win the bests comment in thread award!!! LOL!

sorry tech ill get back on topic....... waitin for grits reply :popcorn: :popcorn:

and chode thats a funny ass emo lmao. and how the hell do you look at all the smileys

Reply on what??

I'm 15 yo...I aint no saint tho....all you little queers fighting...then settles then fights...i like this forum! 8)

little queers? baahhaahhaa...good shit lil man...its past your bed time time to sign out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

little queers? baahhaahhaa...good shit lil man...its past your bed time time to sign out

past my bedtime? its friday night, and i'm about to get off this bish....but its been a good chuckle watching you guys play.... :drinks: And its barely 7:15 parties don't start until 8:30+ :yahoo::drink40::drinks:

Archived