korey_hofer Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 meh who cares, people drive like shit anyway. if it was up to me driving licenses would be much harder to get than they are, and you would be required to take a driving test every time you renew. I don't know how many elderly people I see causing accidents. I think if I remember right elderly people cause more accidents than the younger people do previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
manofthehour Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 meh who cares, people drive like shit anyway. if it was up to me driving licenses would be much harder to get than they are, and you would be required to take a driving test every time you renew. I don't know how many elderly people I see causing accidents. I think if I remember right elderly people cause more accidents than the younger people do idk about that one lol all the ones i've seen are from younger-middle aged people My stuff '06 Scion xA: -Alpine iDa-x100 -Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack -Polk Audio db6501 (front components) -Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials) -2 RE Audio SEX12D4s -Cadence F1200-1D - Custom box tuned to 33Hz - Kinetik HC1400 - 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner - Big 3 My photography page
CJ18 Posted October 13, 2010 Author Report Posted October 13, 2010 I dont know what the statistics are but it just seems like young girls get into alot of wreck just because they arent paying attention. Girls wreck from not paying attention. Guys wreck because we like to drive too fast.
korey_hofer Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 you havn't seen all the car crashes in the entire country though, elderly people are more dangerous. they pull out with out noticing people, drive well under the speed limit, can't hear other cars. and have slower reflexes previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
CJ18 Posted October 13, 2010 Author Report Posted October 13, 2010 you havn't seen all the car crashes in the entire country though, elderly people are more dangerous. they pull out with out noticing people, drive well under the speed limit, can't hear other cars. and have slower reflexes very good point
mbdblue Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 meh who cares, people drive like shit anyway. if it was up to me driving licenses would be much harder to get than they are, and you would be required to take a driving test every time you renew. I don't know how many elderly people I see causing accidents. I think if I remember right elderly people cause more accidents than the younger people do Id agree with the first part of this....but I think its about equal (teenager accidents vs. elderly). my sis was texting one day with me in the passenger seat and almost went off the road. wasnt this the main topic in that movie "seven pounds" with will smith? he got in a wreck and killed his wife cuz he was on his blackberry. It almost gets comical on the way I used to go to work. saw people doing makeup, reading the paper, on there laptops....its actually more amazing to me that there arent alot more accidents... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
EclipseChris Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 you havn't seen all the car crashes in the entire country though, elderly people are more dangerous. they pull out with out noticing people, drive well under the speed limit, can't hear other cars. and have slower reflexes I wish this wasn't as true as it is. It makes me feel like a douche every time i say it. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 digital words are text... so therefore you are texting via the email service instead of a phone service... emailing is not the same as texting. Owner of BigAss Ports
CJ18 Posted October 13, 2010 Author Report Posted October 13, 2010 Here are some statistics from a google search. These are for 2009 in florida. This shows that younger drivers are in a higher percentage of total accidents than elderly drivers *Does not include drivers of bicycles, mopeds, ATVs, or trains in "all crashes" and in "fatal crashes" categories on both tables. *Does include all other motor vehicles, cars, vans, motorcycles, tractor trailers, buses, etc. 18 TABLE 4 Crash Rates for Florida Resident Drivers in Crashes By Age Groups Age Groups Licensed Drivers Drivers in All Crashes Rate Per 10,000 Licensed Drivers Drivers in Fatal Crashes Rate Per 10,000 Licensed Drivers 15-19 772,910 29,482 381.44 242 3.13 20-24 1,284,861 44,788 348.58 445 3.46 25-29 1,373,525 35,848 260.99 363 2.64 30-34 1,267,710 29,159 230.01 244 1.92 35-39 1,332,188 28,851 216.57 281 2.11 40-44 1,376,837 28,322 205.70 271 1.97 45-49 1,502,207 28,324 188.55 263 1.75 50-54 1,389,137 24,013 172.86 248 1.79 55-59 1,229,342 18,763 152.63 209 1.70 60-64 1,129,532 14,599 129.25 169 1.50 65-69 921,111 9,833 106.75 129 1.40 70-74 705,942 7,064 100.06 99 1.40 75-79 548,303 5,388 98.27 66 1.20 80-84 410,764 3,928 95.53 72 1.75 85-89 225,100 2,000 88.85 44 1.95 90+ 83,918 675 80.44 16 1.91 NOTE: Drivers 15 to 19 years of age have the highest rate per 10,000 licensed drivers of crash involvement (381.44) and drivers 20-24 have the highest rate in fatal crashes (3.46). NOTE: Drivers 20 to 24 years of age who had been drinking had the highest rate per 10,000 licensed drivers of crash involvement (20.76) and the highest rate in fatal crashes (0.99).
Carroot1 Posted October 13, 2010 Report Posted October 13, 2010 Your are just SOL on that one yea i know haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.