Ever heard of Onstar?

Isnt GM primarily owned by the government now?

Hmm...

THIS!!!!

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Ever heard of Onstar?

Isnt GM primarily owned by the government now?

Hmm...

dont have onstar :woot: plus thats somethin you choose to have not them addin on somethin well after gettin your car. and mbdblue you must not have read my edit to my post. this would only be the first step. what would stop them from bugging any and everything. and the fact that its my car is what would piss me off. its my car and noone has the right to add shit to my car without my knowing.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

and the fact that its my car is what would piss me off. its my car and noone has the right to add shit to my car without my knowing.

True, but driving on public roads is a privilege, not a right. It would be simple for them to make it a factory installed item, like airbags. After whatever year, every new car would have to have one installed.

Either way, I wouldn't care. Don't do illegal shit and you don't need to worry about it. It may even help clearing your name, since you could prove it wasn't your car at the scene...I'd rather have a GPS tracker on my car than having U/Cs following me, waiting for me to make an illegal turn or flick a cig out the window just to pull me over. But really, they wouldn't use it for little shit. You'd have to be deep in something before they would give a damn about tracking you. Hell, if anything, it may even boost the economy since you'd have to buy throwaway cars like throwaway cell phones lmao

if someone ever finds one, i thought it would be funny so stick it to the back of a postmans car

then they would be flippin out seeing you travel to every street on the route haha

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

i cant stand increased government control. they are trying to keep everybody safe 100% of the time. im not saying i enjoy tragedys just saying there is no gain without risk. the gov needs to let us live our lives

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Here is my take on shit like this.

I don't give a fuck. If the feds want to track how many times I go to a gas station or taco bell in a week then fine by me.

This same shit goes for cameras being used in public, if someone wants to record me pickin my nose at a stop light then so be it.

If yer not breakin the law, or don't have plans to then who cares what I do> If someone gets a hard on watching my boring life then so be it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Here is my take on shit like this.

I don't give a fuck. If the feds want to track how many times I go to a gas station or taco bell in a week then fine by me.

This same shit goes for cameras being used in public, if someone wants to record me pickin my nose at a stop light then so be it.

If yer not breakin the law, or don't have plans to then who cares what I do> If someone gets a hard on watching my boring life then so be it.

exactly my thoughts

Archived