You do understand that you are not at risk of being deployed, you are going to be deployed reguardless of what job you end up in. You will spend quite a lot of time in the desert, this war isn't going to be over for a very long time and I doubt you will see the end of it even if you stay until retirement. But, depending on your job of course deployments aren't all that bad, just sucks to be away from home six months (at least) every year or two.

kinda funny you say im not at risk but have you looked up Combat Control before ? we sit along side seals rangers and marine SF groups but my old man has two tours of 18 months each in iraq/kawait and is looking at another year in Afgaghn next setemper in the Army/National Guard

This is our eras vietnam. no one can understand it. no one will. You'll have people on both sides of the fence. Let's not forget the bombing of the uss cole and the twin towers. If we didnt put up a fight they'd still be doing shady stuff like that. It did stand a purpose. If you remove the media from this whole picture this war could be over soon. Just remember. Its your job now. Regardless if you agree with it you are there because your boss says so. Do your job to the best of your abilities and you'll make it home safe.

The only one i can agree with was n8

kinda funny you say im not at risk but have you looked up Combat Control before ? we sit along side seals rangers and marine SF groups but my old man has two tours of 18 months each in iraq/kawait and is looking at another year in Afgaghn next setemper in the Army/National Guard

i will be labeled as biased though as I served and lost friends and family over there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well I can see both sides of the fence on this topic... Afghan was definitely necessary...Iraq in my opinion has been totally FN pointless we have sacrificed so many soldiers lives there and it doesnt appear that we have accomplished much.. Im not going to say we havent accomplished i can only base what i know off of what my family that is military tells me and what little bit of valuable info the media does have to provide....

I definitely agree with N8 as well if you do your job the best way you know how man your chances of coming back home the same way you left are much better..>BTW good luck in your journey through the military bro :good: :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Nonsens, Iraq wasnt useless, Iraq was a dictatorship, strong enough to threaten/capture the neighborstates, who ownes the hughest oilreserves of the

world. In first way, both Iraqwar´s was wars of economic intrests and leadership in the world. The difficulty of the 2. Iraqwar is the past of a dictatorship,

there are the ethnic group of kurd´s and the spiritual group of the shiia moslems. Both groups together are the majority of population in Iraq, both groups

was hard depressed. The Shia-moslems espacialy after the Iran-Iraq war. The Kurds all the time of dictatorship from Saddam Hussein. Dont forget that

the regime of Saddam Hussein attack the Kurds with toxic-gas. (City Halabsha 5.000-7.000 killed Civilist´s).

Both of these groups had strong intrests, that the goverment of the future be free of the Bathpartymembers and family/frienddictatorship of Saddam Hussein.

Sure it´s took a longer time to reach these goals and to get peace in iraq, where everyone had warwappons.

But i think america earns a partnership (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, united Arabic Emirates and Iraq), not a friendship but a partnership, in a area of strongest economic/strategic intrests.

Problem of Afghanistan is that the afghan culture is a stoneagerelged tribal society. I ask myself, why dosent they burn opiumfields , why does the alliance and afhan work together with areawarlords. The Pakistan goverment have to return all afghan displaced persons from there country. Could not be that a rebellarmy have place and strukture in Pakistan. Pakistan use his army, in a useless boundary dispute with india and have no power to clense there

own country in the tribal area of Waziristan. A other part of the borderlinetheme is, that these borders are made under colonial rule. With the typical

problems of colonial rule, no respect to the folk of the country, both sides of the border are Paschtunen (or Paschtana or Pachtana, idk the english word).

Borders was made only under strategic/political intrest.

And so on, and so on, and so on, TeejayBee, keep your ass flatest flat if you come under fire and shoot, shoot, shoot.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Kinda funny, is that you will need to improve your reading skills if you want to be a combat controller. I said you are not at risk of deploying, you WILL deploy, a lot. IF you make it as a combat controller, and i'm sure you know that is a big if, you will go even more. I know I sound like a dick but I don't need to be told about what I live every day. I do want to say good luck on making it through and getting the job you want, that shit is rough, not a big percentage make it through, so work your ass off now and be in bad ass shape when you go, you need every edge you can get.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

This is our eras vietnam. no one can understand it. no one will. You'll have people on both sides of the fence. Let's not forget the bombing of the uss cole and the twin towers. If we didnt put up a fight they'd still be doing shady stuff like that. It did stand a purpose. If you remove the media from this whole picture this war could be over soon. Just remember. Its your job now. Regardless if you agree with it you are there because your boss says so. Do your job to the best of your abilities and you'll make it home safe.

Hit the nail on the head.

Kinda funny, is that you will need to improve your reading skills if you want to be a combat controller. I said you are not at risk of deploying, you WILL deploy, a lot. IF you make it as a combat controller, and i'm sure you know that is a big if, you will go even more. I know I sound like a dick but I don't need to be told about what I live every day. I do want to say good luck on making it through and getting the job you want, that shit is rough, not a big percentage make it through, so work your ass off now and be in bad ass shape when you go, you need every edge you can get.

i just had a friend get threw indoc for PJ said it wasnt as bad as its made out to be its all mental its all in how bad you want it and guess what ive been waiting for 6 months for somthing id kill but you dont know me so end that shit but i do work my ass off did a 8 mile run with a molly pack on weighing 40lbs and ran a 50 min 8 mile it added 10 mins with the molly pack im not worried its all mental

99 percent of the military is mental. Its just a big game. just dont fuck off when they are teaching you the shit that keeps you alive.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.