New Fi Q model, worth buying the new one if I have the 2008 model

I bough a 15 Fi Q in 2008 but haven`t used it yet. Now I found out that the new model is very much improved and I am finally ready to use a 15 so I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the new model. In what ways is it improved and will the difference be audible. I got the Bp for free, back when that was the only option available. How is the power handling now if you add all the available options and is this sub still the `sq` line of Fi

Google it

Hahhaha I knew someone would ask if I`d let it sit again. The one I have now I was meant to run at one ohm. Just wondering before I put it in should I sell the one I have and order the new one. I have heard the one I have at home in a 3.8ft box tuned to 26 and it sounded good but not loud enough, which was most likely from the tuning. What if the tuning was 34Hz, would there be an audible difference between these models?

Google it

Tuned at 26? What are you listening too? I ran the new Fi Q 15 FL a while back and it got pretty loud.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Lol I know wayyy too low. Turns out I made a box as big as I could fit. I made the mistake of purchasing an aero port before I built the box so I couldn't make the port shorter, thus 26HZ. Since then I have resined all corners to make 45s and that should bring it up. Err...right?

Google it