any diehard droid geeks ?

the tap talk thing is cool i guess but it can be annoying if you forget and leave it on i have an evo on 2.2 and i can say that the upgrade after they fixed the bugs was well worth it my phone just works flawlessly now i love it.

seems like the iphone is somehow getting left behind now ! :(

for good reason lol. android > iphone os imo. i like to be able to customize my phones (jailbreaking doesn't count)

i have an HD2 running android if that counts :) stock OS is crappy winmo which i hate. so i loaded it with android and love it. not to mention the gps kicks so much ass. i have picsay pro for pic editing, google sky map which i have just because it's an intriguing app, and a couple others like shazam, google translate, ebay, etc.

i heard google goggles is a pretty amazing app. haven't really used it tho. i'll download it and explore it when i'm bored sometime

yea the camera 360 is great for hdr photos and all kinda nice shots from the cameras. hell its a better app then the stock camera app in my opinion. i also like RTA Analyzer. great tool for tuning.

eris and X

I forgot task killer free, gonna get the paid version I think, I hate ads, james you like 360 better? I was thinking about trying it out.

anyone ever played with taptalk?

if you root it, get adfree. it'll get rid of most of those apps found in free aps.

I have the 2.1 update on my Sprint HTC hero..Of course i got it months ago cuz im a computer geek lol but I love it

Running

Advanced Task Killer

Hinky

Google Maps

mp3 downloader

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived