any diehard droid geeks ?

How long does it take to root a phone and get it running again? I have the LG Optimus S and am curious about doing this but have never attempted anything like this and don't wanna f it up.

about 10 mins its pretty simple really, just read up, search z4root on google

I did z4root but I'm lost on what to do now. The phone doesn't look any different so do I need to download a ROM?

david any one stop shop to read about how to back up your factory rom and what not ive seen topics discuss different aspects but nothing all in one. I dont want to root until I back up and stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i have an X10 mini with 2.1 on it and i love it tubemate is my freind

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Ill really have to think about rooting my phone and such when I get a new one. I just can't decide on what phone to go with though... What Android based Verizon phone would you guys suggest?

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

droid 2 or droid x... droid 2 if you want keyboard, droid x if you dont care for a keyboard

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Any notable differences besides the keyboard between the two?

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

slower processor on the D2, i believe, and a 5 MP camera on 2 vs 8 on X, i believe

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yes n8, but it takes some work, when I get to sactown I post up some links to get you what you want.

thanks pimping.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

How long does it take to root a phone and get it running again? I have the LG Optimus S and am curious about doing this but have never attempted anything like this and don't wanna f it up.

about 10 mins its pretty simple really, just read up, search z4root on google

I did z4root but I'm lost on what to do now. The phone doesn't look any different so do I need to download a ROM?

Look for the superuser icon, should be a ninja lookin dude, your phone wont look any diff, all you did was unlock it, so u can use another rom if you want, lots of beni's being rooted, search android wireless tether in android market, that's my fav app! ;)

Archived