Anyone enjoy this hobby?

im sorry but you have NO idea what youre talking about. a majority of military simulations and trainings are done with paintball guns, lol. tippmanns and tiberious are made to damn near capability, performance, and weight of their gun counterparts. airsoft is weak

idk if your talking to me but yes the military does use the same guns i had and so does the police force in my area rap 4 makes the red and blue series and my local PD uses the blue series for training and i have seen the guns that are red and blue many of times on military training shows and the army recruits that come to our school every week say they have used the blue series in training

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

im sorry but you have NO idea what youre talking about. a majority of military simulations and trainings are done with paintball guns, lol. tippmanns and tiberious are made to damn near capability, performance, and weight of their gun counterparts. airsoft is weak

Ummm where in that statement did he say that it was a airsoft gun.

he said that it shot paintballs, rubber bullets, and many other things. Not bb's.

Zach there used to be a store on dixie hywy that sold all kinds of used military training weapons. I mean its is 20 mins from ft knox lol

Ummm where in that statement did he say that it was a airsoft gun.

he said that it shot paintballs, rubber bullets, and many other things. Not bb's.

Zach there used to be a store on dixie hywy that sold all kinds of used military training weapons. I mean its is 20 mins from ft knox lol

lol oh well im sorry if i said bb's but i dont think i did but THE GUNS SHOT..... PAINTBALLS, CHILI PEPPER BALLS, SOLID RUBBER RIOT BALLS, NON LETHAL CLEAR BALLS, LESS LETHAL BALLS AND GLASS BREAKING BALLS.

not bb's

LINKS:

http://www.rap4.com

Training:

http://www.rap4.com/training/

AK-47 i had: (mine wasnt the blue series tho)

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/store/rap47-ak47-blue-paintball-gun

M-16 i had:

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/store/tseries-markers-magazinefed-c-21_143_340.html

EDIT: i just wanted to make sure it was easy to read:)

i was talking to incin who said airsoft was more milsim than paintball. my post has been edited to reflect that miscommunication.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nothing like the paint-bullets we use in Kuwait before heading to Iraq or Afghan. Real bullets with a paint tip, we just use a different bolt in our M4/M16. That shit fucking hurts.

My brother in law was telling me bout that shit!

Im sorry but where I play airsoft we dont have those walmart guns we have the $400 to $800 doller guns. Airsoft doesnt hurt? Thats why when I got shot in the neck at 35ft my jaw went numb for 4 minutes. And does paintball hold events like AirSoft's Operation Irene, Operation Lion Claws and many more on actual military bases?

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

^ i was watching something a long time ago on the internet about over in japan or some shit they have CRAZY as airsoft and bb wars and they are like 24hr wars that are on old army bases

Operation Irene simulates black hawk down. They hold it at or near Ft Knox, as you drive in the place you have rangers and everyone else going in and out around you. You play where they train. At Lions Claws (I think its in North Carolina) Walls blow up, roads get torn to hell and everything else.

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

Archived