Don't give a dime for her stupidity. I know it's your girl, but you ain't married. Where was she coming from at 5 am drunk? If it wasn't from hanging with you, there should be alot more questions.

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

She's been a big help to my build she's helped me buy shit and supported my addiction to this hobby even though she hates bass

putting up bass vs knowing what your girlfriend was doing out at 5am blowing a .10? theres a difference.

buy the subs.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

your still not answering the question of were she was and doing at that time driving. you didnt say she left your house so were was she?

X2

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

If she's being processed into a local jail, after "falling asleep behind the wheel" at 5 am, and she wasn't leaving YOUR house.... Well my cynacal and experienced side says you ~~really~~ need to look more into what (or who :( ) she was out doing.

Sorry I just don't trust a bitch.

I feel like this comment was overlooked.. I would wonder myself

your still not answering the question of were she was and doing at that time driving. you didnt say she left your house so were was she?

x5

putting up bass vs knowing what your girlfriend was doing out at 5am blowing a .10? theres a difference.

buy the subs.

that might not be the only thing she was blowing into. plus you already bought the subs, remember?

mJzD9.png

Archived