ive done a couple ride alongs they were fun as hell. my first one was for a school assignment just 4 hours and very pg rated i was a sophomore but then junior year i started workin at a very reknowned bar and got a hook up on a ride along 6pm to 6 am friday night :) needless to say it was a blast it was no holds barred even busted a dudes party that i had several classes with a few people there :pardon: felt bad but felt cool too being there to arrest them lol

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I have put in applications and never followed up on them, Im scared to take the polygraph test. And anybody that told you they are making 200k a year as a retired cop is either a liar or on drugs. It is a really low paying job no matter what state you are in. Thats one of the reasons I havent left my job to do it.

lol not here in cali. the lowest starting pay around here, that i have seen is 70k, highest being about 100k. in retirement you get paid 80-90% of your highest paid year. the man i talked to had no reason to lie, i know he wasnt, he had several promotions, and he was a teacher at the police academy i went to. he taught there for fun.

believe what you want but its the truth. obviously not everyone will make that kind of money but it is possible.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

LOL Oaklands a helluva city...so is Richmond although we haven't really had shit going on lately...San Jo is another story though, bunch of shit been happening there recently.

oh yeah, FUCK THE POLICE!!! haha...some rollers are cool but that's usually the older ones who have been on the force for hella years, the rookie and early year cops are fuckin dickheads.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol not here in cali. the lowest starting pay around here, that i have seen is 70k, highest being about 100k. in retirement you get paid 80-90% of your highest paid year. the man i talked to had no reason to lie, i know he wasnt, he had several promotions, and he was a teacher at the police academy i went to. he taught there for fun.

believe what you want but its the truth. obviously not everyone will make that kind of money but it is possible.

My Dad has been a Sherrifs Deputy in L.A. for 20 years and brings home six figures. He does undercover narcotics AND K9. The overtime is where the bank is.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

As a deputy, ill say that skittlesrgood pretty much nailed it, I haven't gotten to eat in the past three shifts on duty due to being so busy. It's nothing like the tv show...at all! It has its moments and you meet some amazing people who you will lay your life down for, and may have to some day. In this line of work tomorrow is never guaranteed. On the other hand I've had some of the best times of my life on duty and met some of the coolest people around. It's definitely worth a shot, but not every one can do it..FYI

Archived