You mad at Obama?WERE YOU MAD WHEN..........?

^^ he banned.... :pardon:

j/k haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I think we get mad because he promised CHANGE and all he has done is create more debt and make shit way worse. The way I look at politics and politicians is that there isnt a good candidate out there for any position, you just have to pick the person who you think wont fuck it up any more than it already is.

I dont agree with all of the government hand outs he is trying to give either. I dont like the people that think they can just not work and just take government money to get by, the women who just fuck and have 12 kids and the government pays for it all. I say if you have a job and are actively trying to be a positive member of the world and are going through hard times, then those people deserve help. People that just sit on there ass and do NOTHING, they dont try to work and dont want to, those people DONT DESERVE HELP!!! If you want all that free shit for nothing then go to Canada and freeze your ass off for it.

People that think the government is just going to hand them everything are the problem with this country and that is the reason that OBAMA is in office now, fucking lazy ass people that want everything handed to them put him in office.

^^ he banned.... :pardon:

j/k haha

:ehh: :ehh: :ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

:lol: Caught me off guard for a sec. Although I was still signed in, so I realized all was good. Well played sir, well played...

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

fuck obama...its not about helping sick Americans...its about praising how its FREE but yet SOMEONE has to pay for it...and its coming out of OUR POCKETS with MORE FUCKING TAXES...MORE MONEY OUT OF OUR POCKET to pay for people who dont want to get a job that has benefits or pay for it our of their pocket because "obamas gon` pay for it"

i was watching the news a few months back and they were interviewing people who have been on welfare for quite some time...and now that obamas in office they were asked "where do you think the money comes from?" and guess what their responses were....FUCKING OBAMA...thats how fucking stupid people are...like it comes out of his pocket...not TAX PAYING AMERICANS....god...i need to get out of here before i get pissed.

its not about black and white...its about all the lies and fucking TAXES...

do you guys know that there trying to re-enact the death tax...yea when you inherit something from a family death you now have to pay around HALF OF IT on TAXES...though its already been taxed its being TAXED again...

yea...think about all this FREE shit and whos pockets its coming from...Democraps wanna give everything away...make us a more "social" country...i say fuck that...why should the rich pay for the poor...they worked their asses off HARD to make the money to what...just give it to lazy fucks who dont do a thing for the country but leech off of it....FUCK THAT...if you disagree with this then somethings wrong with you...

I do not disagree with you at all about people that work hard and people that do not. However I DO believe that America needs a president that is not afraid to regulate certain areas though. Banks are the main cause of the economic state of our country right now as is Alan Greenspan who pushed to lower interest rates after 9/11 to "stimulate" the economy. This led to people getting into loans they could not afford.

As far as healthcare goes I think that we should have free healthcare for people that can not get it at work through a group policy. Not everybody has a job that can provide them with healthcare and rates are too high to pay out of pocket. So what is a person that DOES work everyday supposed to do when they get sick?

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I'm so tired of arguing politics with idiots that think The Daily Show is news.

Just days until Obama is neutered and two years 'till that fucker is gone for good. Then we can start to dig out of the bottomless pit he drug America in.

Oh, and fuck Pelosi and Reid, too.

BTW, if you want to blame anyone for the economic crisis....start with Bill Clinton and Barney Frank.

I think if your work doesn't offer a half ass decent insurance policy the government should have an affordable option for you. But I don't think anyone who doesn't work should get a fucking thing. Oh. You had 7 kids and now you can't work and none of the 6 baby daddies pay child support? Too fucking bad slut. Oh you can't get a job? We've been hiring at my company for months. Go fill out fucking applications and clean yourself the fuck up when you go. If I call someone for a interview or job opening and they answer the phone "yo" or "who is dis" or loud music and shit in the background I hang the fuck up. I sure as hell am not going to offer you a paycheck and it pisses me more off I pay for all these people to get rimz and houses and buy fucking candy and monster energy drinks with their fucking food stamps. My aunt who's a pretty good doctor paid over $35,000 in taxes last year. COME THE FUCK ON. She went to college for 10 years. Why the fuck does she have to pay for the annoying person in front of me at the gas station digging change out of their pocket to buy a pack of cigarettes or a Philly blunt.

/rant before I mad

I do think we should have healthcare and unemployment. But it should be fucking enforced with rules and people who actually deserve it should be able to get approved. Just because a family makes 50k a year doesn't mean that they can afford everything. No they might not be living on the street but they aren't living like fucking millionaires and some help with school and food every now and then would be appreciated. ...... I no like this section. Lulz

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'm so tired of arguing politics with idiots that think The Daily Show is news.

Just days until Obama is neutered and two years 'till that fucker is gone for good. Then we can start to dig out of the bottomless pit he drug America in.

Oh, and fuck Pelosi and Reid, too.

BTW, if you want to blame anyone for the economic crisis....start with Bill Clinton and Barney Frank.

Oh_he_mad.jpg

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

i just cant wait for obama to get out off office only change hes brought was for the worese

x2 I hate the trillion+ worth of debt he made in less then a year

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

How did WE allow New Orleans to drown? Blame that one on Mother Nature and the Army Corp of Engineers, they can fuck up a wet dream, doesn't matter who is president. Oh, and Obama can kiss my ass.

because they had things (i forget what they're called...sandbars?) in the waters to help dampen the damage from such disasters, but took them away so boats can reach the land to promote tourism and whatnot to get money. so...they took away safety precautions due to greed, and in doing so, are partially the cause, at least to the extent that it reached.

^^don't hold me to that tho. that's just a brief description of what i heard

Archived