The Faith of dB Dragracing.

I think they should have a class where actual install integrity and looks factor in.. kind of like "battle of the bass" It was a new style bass show that went out of business back in 08. But it was fun!

MECA would be an org you should check out. I think you would do well in a few different classes. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well when the had cheese in charge attacks manufacturers for not supporting his org, it shows me that all he cars about is the money, im just a parasite don't listen to me

Bad day? Have a four Loko! I am enjoying a watermelon flavor Four Loko as we speak!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

But I can also see where someone feels shafted when they pay 50 bucks to enter and get a paper print out while other shows you pay 20 bucks and get a nice trophy.

i understand that some people are way too into material things, i just cant understand the thought process that goes into feeling shafted over that.

you cant put a price on fun. i rarely even hang around a show long enough to get an award. as soon as the show is over i hit the road, unless im hangin out with some friends.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

moonshine and hot wings is far superior.... :drink40:

geeze you are a redneck :drinks:

people that complain about crappy prizes shouldnt be aloud to enter anyway. its not about winning a prize, its about competing, having fun, and seeing what crazy build someone is up to. and yes it has become a little expensive, but so has gas, food, living costs, etc. Things change.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

i understand that some people are way too into material things, i just cant understand the thought process that goes into feeling shafted over that.

you cant put a price on fun. i rarely even hang around a show long enough to get an award. as soon as the show is over i hit the road, unless im hangin out with some friends.

I agree, I could care less about a trophy, hell I have enough to cover a few shows myself.

however, look at it from new blood. If you paid 50 bucks to enter a comp and all you got was a paper printout that was printed out like the ink was running out, you would be less likely to try it again.

But If you walked away with something to book on top of your tv and look at everyday, you are more then likely to go to another show and try for another one.

Trophies are something you can show off at a car show or when hanging out with your friends and brag about.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Usaci FTW! Also i see no problem driving 4 or 5 hours for a good show.....hell even way more than that for Finals! I feel sorry for those with limited shows in their area :( Move to Texas! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived