STOLEN 1970 Chevelle in NC please help us find this!

Honestly man I'm not trying to make it worse, but for it to get jacked in a sea of other show cars it just means the thief has that same car. If you do a search for all of the 70 Chevelles in the area odds are one of those guys took it.

If you're stealing cars for money you don't take a classic. You take a Dodge truck or the like which parts out for tons of cash. That Chevelle won't part out for nearly as much. Hopefully I'm wrong and it was just some kids taking it for a joy ride... Good luck!

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

im in jacksonville im keeping an eye out bro it will be a stand out car

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

You're such a fheg, dudes saying if anybody wants anything from his sig to hit him up cuz its going to go towards helping build a new car for his dad, this isn't in the WTB section nor is it a WTB thread. So GTFO and stop being a rent-a-mod when it isn't needed.

To OP:

That fuckin sucks bro, I love Chevelle's and would beat the ass of the person who took it...no, better yet, I'd kill the fucker.

Easy on the Attitude bro...If you have an issue with someone report it and let the mods do our job bro thanks.

I'm not trying to get kicked or disobey the rules, but I would think they could make an exception for this. There's a few people on here that know me, and will vouch for me being legit, but rules are rules. Thanks for anyone that can help get the word out. It's like we lost a member of my family.

Yea i understand your plight bro but the rules are rules...Im very sorry to hear about your dad's car that is such a damn shame..Thieves are FN worthless in my opinion

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You're such a fheg, dudes saying if anybody wants anything from his sig to hit him up cuz its going to go towards helping build a new car for his dad, this isn't in the WTB section nor is it a WTB thread. So GTFO and stop being a rent-a-mod when it isn't needed.

To OP:

That fuckin sucks bro, I love Chevelle's and would beat the ass of the person who took it...no, better yet, I'd kill the fucker.

:rofl: Rules are rules homie. I was not being a rent a mod, just letting him know that he can sell shit that way.

OP/ Hope that you guys can get some good news soon.

Like I said before, rules are rules and I understand. But there was an update on the time, between 330 AM and 5 AM at the Howard Johnson. I doubt anyone on here was going by there at that time, but if so please let us know if you saw anything going on.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

hotel security cams catch anything? shit like this just aint right man. it aint right.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

hotel security cams catch anything? shit like this just aint right man. it aint right.

^^^ this?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Nooope. I love this forum so much better than my local one. Really, how does my thread start off the same way as it did here and end up about having your wife chopped up in different pieces being sold on the black market?

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

Archived