Words/Phrases that piss you off

"thats what she said" i dont dislike it, i just dont find anything that refers to funny anymore because its the most overused saying ive been hearing for the past 6-12 months

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

i cant realy understand it just type it out. shit i cant spell worth a damn, but i try atleast. but thats what happends when you drop out in the 7th grade. but most of the people that do it are school kids ! mine do the same shit. and i tell them if you text me please spell it out. but it goes in one ear and out the other. kids will be kids. in a few years they will look back and say dawm why was i so stupid? use your brain people thats what its for .

If you were referring to my post that goes towards adults too not just the teens

the only phrase that pisses me off is when a chick says "hell no you can't fuck me in the ass" lol...really though there are too many things that annoy me to mention :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I just say SPLASH or I MAKE IT RAIN to be obnoxious. I have a friend, who for some reason I can bury any shot on, that I like to piss him off even more :)

I hate "gettin it in". Idk why its just annoying

...srsly?

"whats good?"

"coocoocool"

"thats whatsup"

"mang"

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

this one drives me nuts.

"i'm hungry"

"what do you want to eat"

"I don't know, what do you want to eat"

and I hate it when people say straight ham.

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

i doubt anyone will come up with anything worse than a latin dude callin you or any other guy for that matter papi. unless its his actual dad. i mean wtf

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

when you're reading a forum and you se a long ass post of pics quoted just to see someone say 'looks good'. wtf...dont quote that long ass post of pics dipshit just leave the comment. i'm pretty sure you're leaving the post in THEIR thread so THEY'LL know you're talking to THEM.

also when someone quotes a post and replies with 'this'. c'mon now don't be stupid. that's just an ignorant and half-ass reply.

ok so they're not verbal phrases like everyone else...still gets on my nerves :)

Archived