Words/Phrases that piss you off

When people smoke my hookah and they think they are so fucking bad ass. Probably goes along with the more main topic of someone thinking they're bad ass even though everyone else is doing it

Not really a phrase but it pisses me off when people talk about going to parties, drinking, doing drugs and act like they are the coolest person ever for doing so. You're not the only person who does that shit and it doesn't make you cool to brag about it.

Also people, mostly girls, who make status updates about overcoming haters and trying to sound all inspirational when they aren't even doing anything to hate on. Did you ever think that maybe you're just a bitch and people don't like you because you try to act all tough?

My definition of a hater is a person who devalues something you have or something you did because they wish they could have it or do what you did so I doubt many people have real haters.

"Lemme cop that" "can I cop a sip?"

When people call cigarettes "boges" or "stoges"

i hate this too because i dont drink at all and i will never do drugs. and everyone talks about it like your a fag if you dont do it. I think its stupid because its illegal (at our age).

other phrases:

"word dawg" one of my friends says this all of the fucking time. i cant stand it.

"that's so gay/lesbian"

oh and when someone calls themselves fat and they way like 140 it pisses me off. or just people calling each other fat at all. I weigh 321 as of the end of wrestling today. you don't need to call me fat i think i fucking know.

last but not least when someone quotes a big paragraph or list or question and all they reply with is "tl;dr"

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

"sure"

a mid sentence "sure" from a "non listening" person, while your telling a story. "so i was going crazy and he (sure) ran like (sure) 5 miles"... thats the worst sheet ever.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Yall hella bootsie, I put that on mamas bruh bruh! YADIDAMEAN!!

hahaha yee Nor Cal got a slanguage and every other region takes our shit hella years late...take bruh/bruh bruh for instance Plies drops a song and I start hearing bruh/bruh bruh in tv shows, sites like WSHH/MTO, songs and I'm like man we was sayin that out here in the bay in like 05

Dude who said the "t" in often is silent, well, ur a freakin idiot bro. It's pronounced Oft-en, smart guy :D

Nothin annoys me but like I said above its cuz I'm the land where HELLA slang was invented....ohh n that "on bloods" is shit that gangs use, like Crips say "on cuzz", my homies bang Northside Cali so they'll say "On N"

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

My coworkers call eachother Jo. Like "ayy Jo come here"

thats a chicago thing for ppl that are not ina gang for example they will be like what gud folks and other will be like whats gud bro or peoples, so they wanna act gangsta but cant use those works because they get there ass pretty much beat, so neutronz just us "jo"

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

hahaha yee Nor Cal got a slanguage and every other region takes our shit hella years late...take bruh/bruh bruh for instance Plies drops a song and I start hearing bruh/bruh bruh in tv shows, sites like WSHH/MTO, songs and I'm like man we was sayin that out here in the bay in like 05

Dude who said the "t" in often is silent, well, ur a freakin idiot bro. It's pronounced Oft-en, smart guy :D

Nothin annoys me but like I said above its cuz I'm the land where HELLA slang was invented....ohh n that "on bloods" is shit that gangs use, like Crips say "on cuzz", my homies bang Northside Cali so they'll say "On N"

guess you have to be proud of something. B)

funky pup crap. and cool story bro.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

translation please? preferably in english..........

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived