Seems kinda fucked up......

and is she wearing a gucci mane shirt to court? lol

why would what she wears to court matter? lol. and ive heard stories about this. either last year or the year before two people died in MI from bein over tazered. one was noticably mentally challenge( i dont know from person experience). and the other was apparently wrongfully tazered. if i could remember all the details id quote more. i remember that much because there was a huge thing about whether they should be considered lethal or to subdue i think

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

It does suck but ultimately the guy brought his death upon himself by running. He had the choice to man up and be taken in because he got busted for his actions but decided to run, knowing he had a health issue. The cop didn't follow procedure but him being 21 at the time tells me he was new on the force and likely was still undertrained in what to do in some situations, and probably panicked throughout the whole thing. But because of this now people are going to cry that race was a factor, just like every situation like this..If the guy wouldn't have ran he would've lived, so the way I see it he brought it upon himself, especially with proof that the taze didn't kill him.

the laws and procedures in most places states that tazers are only to be used when lethal force is necessary and you opt for the tazer in order to reduce the chance that the method would be lethal.

like the phillies fan that ran on the field.... obviously they were not about to shoot him with a pistol, but the tazer happy cops sure didnt mind tazing him infront for 40k people....

same with the dont taze me bro kid. was he causing enough problem that he was about to be shot on site? no, but cops see the tazer as an easy tool for them to use rather than a gun substitute.

in elementary school, cops came in and tazed a class member because he was throwing a fit. you think the cops could really not handle a 4th grader? no but they see their new flashy tazers as a non lethal weapon rather than a lethal weapon substitute

in other words, a cop can draw a gun and shoot you in the leg to impair you before pulling a tazer on you to take you down

it is a lethal force substitute and NOT a step down from shooting to kill

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

can any one show me a case were someone died from being tazed and the cop gets time? i cant find one anywere. i know we need cops to keep order. but some of them need to do time for this kinda shit. its always never there fault when someone dies. i think its chicken shit . i realy think this guy would have lived if he was not tazed over and over. why not just bend down and pull the guy up to his feet? why shoot him with a tazer? 8 or more times. what happend to protect and serve? why dont some one throw him to the ground hand cuffed behind his back and taze him a dozen times . wonder how fast he could get up. how can anyone say that the tazer didnt play a role in hid death? i knew what was gonna happend before the trail was over . our justice system should not be that cold hearted. how could they find him not guilty of somthing. he waited 30 mins before calling for help. and this poor man did not have it coming. no matter what he did this should have never happend. what goes around comes around , and i would love tp be a fly on the wall when this bitch cop gets his!!! im not hattin on cops my grandfather was a la state police for 30 years. and was a good guy he would have never done a man this way.

I can understand your outrage, and it shows that you have a good heart. But honestly, the guy should have just complied with the officer's orders, and nothing bad would have happened. The thing is, you dont know what was said between the cop and the guy. He couldve been threatening him, talking shit, etc. Regardless, tasing him 8 times is overkill. I was tased by a cop when I was younger (like 16) for failure to comply with an officer's request (We were drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels behind a local teen club and when the cops came we all ran...I just ran in the wrong direction). Its no joke, and hurt like hell (took one burr in the back of my knee cap and the other in my other heel), but id take being tased over being shot at any day.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

look he was a black man a drug dealer and he knew the risks of runnin but he took them and this happened the cop should not have tazed him so many times 99.9% upon being tazed most people cooperate so its wrong doing on both sides but unfortunately he paid with his life

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

look he was a black man a drug dealer and he knew the risks of runnin but he took them and this happened the cop should not have tazed him so many times 99.9% upon being tazed most people cooperate so its wrong doing on both sides but unfortunately he paid with his life

the op said he was tazed for not getting off the ground while he wqas handcuffed, not because he tried to flee. if what he said really is the truth then idk how the cop can get away with that because i always see the cops lift the person up to his feet. what if the cop told him if he didnt get up hed shoot him. the guy started freaking out trying to get up and the cop goes 'ZOMG hes freaking out taze him!' thatd be some crazy shit

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived