Wtf Is It So Hot?!?!?!?!?

i live in Las Vegas and even in the winter it never gets cold. this summer i put a digital temp probe in the ride with the windows up in the sun for an hour and a half the probe went up to 160 fuckin degrees that's why you NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN OR YOUR PETS IN THE CAR LEFT UNATTENDED, DEADLY RESULTS!!!

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Ironically, humidity levels are usually kind of irrelevant when you are looking at the weather. Its the dew points that make the air feel so damn sticky and uncomfortable...its that moisture content in the air that makes it feel 3x as hot as it really is. dew points in the 40s and below is really dry and comfortable, 50s is comfortable, 60s is uncomfortable and dew points in the 70s is oppressive. its been in the 80s here in MA with dew points in the upper 60s - lower 70s. shittyyyy.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

lol i wish i was in australia im so much more productive in the cold than the heat

and wuts with the random global warming comments?

i dont believe in global warming because of the routine heating and cooling of the earth. its always been that way people just get scared when things change, thats all

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build